What Was Your Sim Racing 'Mod Of the Year'?

Well reading down the comments this is really clear to me and to the community,
you can make as many cars, or as many tracks as you want, apps,

but what @x4fab has done to assetto corsa is truly something else and as never been achieved before on this level, not to my knowledge,

no doubts at all there can only be one modification of 2018, and this is the shaders patch, and content manager, its just sensational..............................................

My choice is the Feldbergring for Assetto Corsa by Fat-Alfie. I love driving historic cars on this track. The second best mod for me is the Watkins Glen International for Assetto Corsa by LilSki.

I agree, Shaders patch for AC for sure. It's an amazing mod, a real game changer for me.

In fact if we had, someday, a "sparkles mod" like ACC or F12018 (yeah, i like sparkes :D) it could really make AC with this mod a very serious challenger for.. ACC

IMO the mod of the year is the RSS Formula V10. The level of detail is amazing, it's truly a work of art. In Mudbox I spent half an hour watching all the details, the sound is amazing. What RSS achieved is beyond what I expected, and I had high expectations. RSS went beyond possible, they went also beyond impossible, they reached the possimpible:D

To be honest I dont really know, I guess the 919 Hybrid Evo 1 was the best one, but since I got 919 Hybrid Evo 2 thats been my favourite so far

919 Hybrid Evo 1 - Pretty good at smashing dem records...
919 Hybrid Evo 2 - Broke the all time Lap record on Highlands Long....to give some context, Red Bull X2010 S1 did an insane lap of 2:10.872 seconds at an average of 208.377098mph...(yes I am autistic and I have aspergers!) this car did....2:04.911, thats some 5.961 seconds faster....which equates to an average lap speed of 218.321265mph average speed. some 9.944167mph faster than the X2010 S1, that car was designed to be unbeatable at all tracks, well the car I mentioned here beat it....

I swear my mind was running at 100% utilization with my ice cold driving side in total control, I have no idea how I did that nutcase lap but when I did it, it felt perfect, and I didnt even hit the walls on it which I had issues with on the X2010 lap but I managed to string a flawless lap together with the X2010, but I strung an even better lap together with the Hybrid Evo 2......also I did a lap around Monza some....10 seconds faster than the 2018 F1 cars....like 1:09 while Kimi did something like 1:19, that car is fast....stupidly fast.....psychotically fast!

Last edited:
Judging from the countless hours I have dedicated my self to such a small number of projects, its really arsh to highlight only one...

Mods have kept a few games alive in this fast paced consumerism times and therefore quantity is the key factor, and quality a bonus!

My appreciation goes entirely to all of those who deliver something usable and do it pretty much on their own, as well as the ones who are allways keen to help with their knowledge.

[QUOTE = "ACHIM KAULHAUSEN, Beitrag: 2887608, Mitglied: 537017"] Assssetto Corsa = DTM 2018 / URD Mod

rFactor 2 Sebring und GTE / GT3 Pack [/ QUOTE]

Natürlich auch Shader-Patch ubd dynamische Lichter. Sieht damit genauso aus wie ACC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back