What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
features, gameplay, etc updates for now and than somewhere in the future GT4 class :)
Obviously, due to their business model we're going to continue to see new cars and car packs. Cars like the upcoming M6 GT3 :geek: and the 650S GT3 are welcome, but I would rather they ease off the car packs a little and focus on bringing requested features like an improved flag system, more control over starts (standing/rolling), broadcasting/spectating features and more to make it more league friendly.

We already have a great selection of P1, P2, GT3, DTM, Touring cars, and Formula cars to make good leagues, just need the features to make it more intuitive.

After six years of development i would say: time for GTR3:whistling:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RaceRoom. :whistling:

So you want them to stop develepment on this title to start on GTR3 which would most likely be another beta release in 2 or 3 yrs time?
I am no dev but i am pretty sure it would make more sense to continue adding features to the Raceroom engine....but maybe your right, its not like they have invested much time or money into keeping the company alive and continue the development/support of the game ;)

Last edited:
<edited 10/03/2019>
- Updated Dx11/12 maybe even Vulkan graphic engine.
- Time of the day transitions, basic wheater.
- Updated laserscan versions of older tracks.
- More driver animations (engine start, ignition, button interaction etc.)
- Polished VR support with every VR Headset, including WMR ones.
- Better multicore/multithread CPU performance, current engine has very high cpu lag, especially when using VR.
- Improved car physics
- Multiplayer ranking system w/safety
- Realistic car and engine damage.

Last edited:
To see the famous 'Top gear test track' in R3e would be the cherry on the cake.
It's the one track I've had the most fun on, especially in a hang out server capacity.

People having drag races down the runway...
People drifting in the bends...
People having ramming fights...
All while others are trying to hot lap in a multiplayer setting!

Get the license... get the track.
Don't tell us we can't have it, that'd just be slack!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back