What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
just about a few words about disbalance of classes for nowadays. We have already GT3 class cars, that in some cases duplicates ADAC 13 and ADAC 14, yes, its different cars but its all about GT3 any way. Very soon arrived WTCC 14 that mirrores WTCC 13, not exactly but more than ever where. I know many people like this classes so far cause now its popular and so on. But if the team S3S love to come back to classics and near, why we are still have only two cars in GT1? Even GT2 soon will be added fourth car Cadillac. Just my thoughts about this...

I'd like these neat pick-up trucks for racing too :whistling:
488.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%