What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
Exactly, the guys working on new content are not the same ones working on the art or the physics or the accounting.

Each will be working on their part and I suspect we'll see improvements to each each month, with some more focused on content and some more on functionality.

Don't get me wrong.
I don`t wanna push, complain or critizise & I'm not annoyed. But it might be good start to express the fans/customers point of view summarized in a poll (and a community) like this, cause there are trillions of posts and threads dealing with these issues, but scattered across the whole internet...;)

thing you have to realise is new content is always being made to a release date , so it comes when that happens , at the same time the game is in beta and this Satan build just before christmas somehow managed to create some new bugs etc , these are being worked on , so are core features etc , so its a bit of this and that

Andi

Don't get me wrong.
I don`t wanna push, complain or critizise & I'm not annoyed. But it might be good start to express the fans/customers point of view summarized in a poll (and a community) like this, cause there are trillions of posts and threads dealing with these issues, but scattered across the whole internet...;)
And now there's one more.

I think there`s enough content for now.
So apart from bug fixes, I`d like to have expanded car setups with fuel and tyre pressures, some sort of telemetry data which is viewable in replays, dedicated MP servers and of course, custom championships. I know these will all take time though, so I suppose it`s just a question of patience.
:geek:

I think they've done a great job of balancing what they've released. Seems with most updates we get a balance of new features, fixes, and content. For example, didn't we get the time of day feature + lap % changed to lap time 'fix' + Portimao at the same time? I think balanced updates like this are ideal as they fix the old and introduce the new.

So my preferred hypothetical next update would include a nice variety of items:

• physics updates to some older cars (ex: the Radicals, Ruf)
  • introduction of a new car (ex: 'Porsche' 935, Nissan R90CK)
  • introduction of a new track they've been working on (ex: Sonoma, Spa)
  • various graphic improvements (ex: god rays, exhaust backfires)
  • various sound updates (ex: gravel in the wheel wells)
In all, I'm very happy with the improvements and communication from Sector3. Keep it up boys!

Now, Sonoma was WTCC 2013 but not 2014.
We already have (for 2014, which is I believe the early 2015 release experience):
Suzuka, Moscow, Hungaroring, SlovakiaRing
We have heard about work on:
Salzburgring, Spa, Macau
What about (any rumours?):
Morocco, Paul Ricard, Argentina, Beijing, Shanghai

JF mentioned Paul Ricard and Shanghai in the thread related to the last dev stream. In addition to Silverstone and Nurburgring, this is plenty to look forward to for a while (though I'll hold out hope for Road Atlanta at some point in the long-term future).

might as well go all in over here and just list the new tracks related to WTCC that you'll find in R3E pretty soon.

2013 season: Infineon (aka Sonoma)
2014 season: Paul Ricard, Salzburgring, Spa-Francorchamps, Shanghai, Macau

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%