What are your favorite circuits in Automobilista 2?

What are your favorite tracks in Automobilista 2?

• Total voters
I love Watkins Glenn in the full layout because of the combination of high speed narrow corners and the banking.
And Road America partly because of the same. But further also because of the 2-3 difficult/swift corner combinations.
Yes and suddenly I also realise that I like Monza because of the same higs speed and narrow corner combinations.
Kyalami (only the historic) because you are able to drift through the most urgent corners to get a speed/laptime advantage.
Imola (only the historic) because of all the challenging swift L/R corner combinations.
Daytona mainly because you cannot create a setup that is both optimal on the oval and roadpart so you have only your driving skills.
Bathurst because its so satisfying when you nail a lap after having crashed all 20 laps before.
Haha and Nordschleife because it is so long and difficult to remember that it is like a holiday travel trip - without GPS.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: ALL my virtual racing is in TT mode! ALL. I dont care about "racing" against the stupid AI bots. Hehe and life is too short to be taken out again and again in MP mode.:roflmao:

All the classic layout tracks: Kyalami, Monza -+1991 - Osterreichring, quite few of the Silverstones, Hockenheim etc. Also, many of the cool, unknown-before-but now-favourites from Brazil.

Many great tracks, but with some tracks I like the historical variants more then the current one. But there was no option for that (while the differences are sometimes HUGE, for example Kyalami is completely difference, I don't like the new but the old is one of my favorite).

So far ALL of them LOL, working my way through em all (slowly), It's what I loved about GSCE and AMS1, those lesser known South American tracks are refreshing alternatives to tracks I've lapped 1000s of times in other sims. Although faves (so far) are the usual big names (Donington, Adelaide etc), I'm loving Brasilia and Camp Grande. Looking forward to Curitaba for a simbin WTCC vibe!

Estoril / Kyalami - both scale really well with pretty much any class of vehicle
Velo Citta / Oulton Park - great fun for my preferred type of car, where overall power isn't paramount, and maintaining momentum in slower cars is tricky

I love racing the GTE cars, especially the Corvette at Long Beach. When you can drive the car to the limits there, its quite a rush. I really wish we could do multi-class racing there like the IMSA race that had DPI, GTD and GT Pro all on the track at the same time. I'm hoping they add Sebring in the pending Racin USA Pack in the future.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.