Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

, Considering that i know very little of all this stuff and Im doing a lot of research...
I cant open the reiza tracks with 3dsimed because they are missing scn file, I know its a stupid question... also wondering if anyone have ever used blender for anything.
I'll be very happy just to upgrade textures to start,cos at the moment i have no idea how to delete stuff (like signs or barrier).
It looks like i cant find anything that explain how to use 3dsimed and f1 help doesn't work :(

Scn are encrypted. And GMT too.
You should try with an non-reiza track to practice. Just "Import objects as" If I remember well.
Anyway, as said before, You Will not be able to :
- add racegroove
- add grass
- add grass texture correctly (not enough channels)
- add bumps
- redo road textures

With a lot of patience Perhaps You can add trees And poeple...

Sorry guys, can someone tell me how to install it the correct way?
I tryed but doesn't work, sce doesn't start with this mod installed...
It's currently not working on SCE since the last update. It was even stated on their changelog that no modified dx9 dll would work... that's very unfortunately. I doubt it will work with Automobilista too.

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Lancer Cup R Ortocir - A Lancer R skin based on #62 Rodrigo Mange

Back with a colorful Lancer R! I tried to be accurate: not sure if the helmet is tho, I could not find a view from its rear so it is a bit a guess…
You may notice that you already have a very similar car in game… ;) If you play offline exclusively, you might want to remove the "Hakino Motorsport" folder from your game to avoid "duplicate" skins: .../GSC2013/GameData/Vehicles/MIT/LancerR/LancerR_Teams/Hakino Motorsport. Please back it up (you always have the possibility to retrieve it, by...

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem on the track configuration, already configured the trackconfigsbase.ini properly and sometimes the aero package changes the oval , sometimes not. Now just tested the oval of Indianapolis and the cars were to the speedway package, then closed the game , edited the rfm to start an offline championship , I start at Homestead and the cars came to the road package , I left and went to Racing Indianapolis, continued Road package, the track that minutes before I tested and was with the speedway package.

Well, maybe there's difference between "practice" and full "championship" mode, I mean... maybe you need to change some other line if you want to have proper track configuration - in championship mode other than that you've already changed.
And... are you sure you can play FULL season mate? My game crashes when I tried to load some of the 98 season track, like Surfers Paradise, Gateway and Nazareth. No actually... S.P. and Gateway crashes the game and Nazareth loads but cars just shake:confused: on their pit spots and can't leave pits AT ALL.
You got some working versions of those two?

Btw, tracks who wont load always have the same error - sky.mas. Any slution?
Anyone?

I tried to copy some other and edit .scn file but that doesn't work. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back