1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8SC 2016 (using SuperV8)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rob Fitness, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

just wanted to put this out there....
    I have made my own class for the V8 Supercar liveries getting around, so that they are separate from the original content, with their own menu screen, sorted into year of livery and make etc and then contemplated actually doing the rest of 2015 cars for them... but thought stuff that, I will wait until 2016 liveries start getting released and crack on with those instead.

I have no idea what other 'communities' are doing in their own worlds, but if your interested in getting the 2016 field done ASAP then perhaps we get together and get it done with Talent files to go with etc. I have kind of made it a little project goal of mine anyways for something to do. I will make a start with Winterbottoms new livery

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
  2. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Great idea Rob ! I'm not a painter, but maybe i can help with the .veh files and talent files.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good stuff :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Good stuff Rob. Go for it. ps any chance of your v8 supercar class as per your picture above being available?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Hi Andy, that shot was just a teaser for 2016, but I do have one for some selected skins around at the moment that I have as their own class etc, I will upload it one doay soon if others are interested in using it too.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

looking for some help with rim colours.... PLEASE :)

I am about to try doing green rims for Mark Winterbottom paint job for 2016, but I am unsure how to make my own rims.... the Hex Code of body paint I used is 01c235

thanks in advance

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Still working on it... needs green rims.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Looks great already, sorry can't help you with the rims.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will take a look if you like

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

That would be unreal, I went looking for old rfactor guides on trying to do them, but am still searching, would be good to know how to do them, I got as far as opening a .dds and got the areas that need to be green changed but I think there's about 16 or so other files that need changing and get the .veh file looking at the right files

11. How's this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

looks great :) . thanks heaps, could I try them on please ;) @NWRAP

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Check your PM's :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

So here is the 1st livery for 2016, just happens to be the #1 car for the 2016 Championship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

16. That first skin looks great. Love your idea of seperating the skins with a new season to keep everything neat and tidy. Unfortunately i can't help with the task other than to offer words of encouragement. Keep up the great work! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. HI could you please also let me know how to do this.

Thanks

18. If I get time I will make a tutorial

• Love Love x 1
  19. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I guess with automobilista coming... i wont worry about doing thid in GSC as it will pretty much be dead after release of AMS. I hope to still be able to do some cars in AMS, i wonder if the templates will be the same ?

20. Anthony Hodges

Anthony Hodges
    Hodgy Premium Member

Nice work so far.

The templates will be the same but you will need to tweak alphas / colors to work best with the new shaders.

Post #367