Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Ok, finally find the problem, now seem all work and I have pleasure.
The problem is the line in the .gdb file. Not terrainfile=****.tdf but TerrainDataFile=****
So...I m happy
Hope can be util for ather ppl

I would really love to see up to date versions of Symmons plains, Hidden valley and Townsville please.
Sorry guys , but I think You dont realise I receive PM nearly everyday to ask me to convert a specific track. I read all PM but understand that I cant work on everything. I Have to do choices. Most of time I choose thinking about GSC community, sometimes thinking about my own league.
Updating a track can be a long work, as nobody followed any standards buildings methods with rf. I dont want to spend time on a track that 2% of drivers will like. It Is a sad reality, but a reality. And some original rf tracks are sometimes too badly done to try something with them.

Last edited:
Patrick, you did wonders with all the tracks you've done so far. You're putting incredible details in them, I am amazed with the time you must put into this. You are in fact one of the reason that made me buy the game itself: Alex and Reiza are providing beautiful tracks in the original game, they made us discover many unknown Brazilian tracks that I appreciate a lot. And the base content is quite large already. But you provide so many extra tracks that are getting closer and closer to the same standard! Thank you.

Sorry guys , but I think You dont realise I receive PM nearly everyday to ask me to convert a specific track. I read all PM but understand that I cant work on everything. I Have to do choices. Most of time I choose thinking about GSC community, sometimes thinking about my own league.
Updating a track can be a long work, as nobody followed any standards buildings methods with rf. I dont want to spend time on a track that 2% of drivers will like. It Is a sad reality, but a reality. And some original rf tracks are sometimes too badly done to try something with them.
I hear what you are saying and think you have done some great things with what you have had to work with, I think converting rf content isn't the answer, to a certain degree they still look like old rf tracks (which they are of course) With the creation of the SuperV8 (which I'm pretty sure more than 2% of people use) it would have be nice to have some of the tracks that attains to that original concept, after all it is a simulation? Unfortunately the majority of us lack the skills and ability to create such content and have to be happy with what is available, personally I have moved away from the SV8 for this very reason (plus some performance issues) and find GT cars on European circuits more realistic, shame really? It would be interesting to run a nationality pole to see how many aussie & kiwi simmers are actually here?

in the end to convert a car or a track to games standards isnt hard, if you can open a browser and type a address into you will be able to mod too... its nothing more than copy and paste and trial and error :D most people are just too lazy.... i started modding because i was too tired alwways to ask others and to wait for cars... do it by yourself and you can do it like you want ;)

in the end to convert a car or a track to games standards isnt hard, if you can open a browser and type a address into you will be able to mod too... its nothing more than copy and paste and trial and error :D most people are just too lazy.... i started modding because i was too tired alwways to ask others and to wait for cars... do it by yourself and you can do it like you want ;)
I would love to update tracks with copy/paste :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%