AC WEC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring OSRW - Sat 21Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello everyone. I'd really like to attend this race, but I'm west coast US. I have a really good connection, but Europe is pretty far away from me. I saw my ping in TeamSpeak was 167ms.
As long the ping stays stable at +100ms you should have no problems, since we have few guys from Australia who can race with us even with +300ms :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Toyota please
8445-web.jpg

No. 2 driver ready!
In please Bobby ..GTE Class ..car TBD ..
Count me in for this one in the Porsche 911 please.
Got you guys signed up;)

Hello everyone. I'd really like to attend this race, but I'm west coast US. I have a really good connection, but Europe is pretty far away from me. I saw my ping in TeamSpeak was 167ms.
Like JoelK said, we have guys from Australia that race with us all the time with no issues. If we see you warping about, we'll let you know and you may have to bow out then, but lets give this a try. I've signed you up in the GT2 class, but you are free to drive in either class. Just confirm for me whether you're going to be driving in the LMP class or GT2 class? Which car would you like? Keep this in mind when deciding: It takes a lot of skill and experience to drive the LMP cars especially when you're driving with the much slower GT2 cars. It takes a lot of experience to know when and when not to overtake a GT2 car. I drive in the GT2 class myself. Much easier to drive and manage.

Hey Bobby, I would like to sign up for this.
I wanted to make this my LMP1 debut with the Porsche 919 until I saw that…
YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME !

So I am unsure yet if I make the debut in a Toyota Corolla or the beloved 911 RSR.

Can I decide on this a little later please ?

Hey Bobby, I would like to sign up for this.
I wanted to make this my LMP1 debut with the Porsche 919 until I saw that…
YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME !

So I am unsure yet if I make the debut in a Toyota Corolla or the beloved 911 RSR.

Can I decide on this a little later please ?
Sure you can decide later, but there are only 3 slots left in the LMP field. So let me know which class to put you in; LMP or GT2;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%