AC WEC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring OSRW - Sat 21Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sure you can decide later, but there are only 3 slots left in the LMP field. So let me know which class to put you in; LMP or GT2;)
Please put me in a Corolla Bobby. I haven't got a clue yet about energy deployment systems and setup at all but I'll figure something out come race day to be as much of a traffic obstacle around the track as I possible can.

Please put me in a Corolla Bobby. I haven't got a clue yet about energy deployment systems and setup at all but I'll figure something out come race day to be as much of a traffic obstacle around the track as I possible can.
Good choice. Only a Porsche Factory Jackass could possible handle the power and G loading you'll be dealing with when you get behind the wheel of this bad boy:
spoiler-20.jpg

LMP Drivers: Please make sure to have your headlights on so it's easy for the GT2 drivers to identify you.
I've noticed that there are few cars, where it's really hard (or even impossible) to see if the headlights are on or off from the cockpit.
The Toyota seems to be one of them. Do you know if there is any indicator in it's cockpit? Are there any Apps that indicate the headlight status?

The only way I know of unfortunately is to switch to an external view in the pitlane, make sure the lights are on and they will stay switched on during the entire event once they are switched on as Assetto Corsa handles this function.

Make sure to have both "headlights on/off" and "headlight flash" mapped to a button on the wheel to be able to flash when running into traffic.

The only way I know of unfortunately is to switch to an external view in the pitlane, make sure the lights are on and they will stay switched on during the entire event once they are switched on as Assetto Corsa handles this function.

Make sure to have both "headlights on/off" and "headlight flash" mapped to a button on the wheel to be able to flash when running into traffic.
Buttons are mapped, thanks for the reminder ;o)
Too bad you have to revert to such basic ways of handling every day issues. Anyway, thanks for the info.

PS: You might want to check the Red Bull Ring for droppings and residue on the tarmac, you are losing time again :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%