AC WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans (w/chicane) - Sat 16Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In the post it does say ..Temp 20c - 24c ..the practice server is currently set at 27c ? A difference of 7c may require a different strategy...@Celtic Pharaoh @Bobby Pennington ..can you please confirm track temps for race day ..thanks :thumbsup:
Maybe it's the track temp, I don't know. The ambient should be what's stated. I've not been able to do my normal duties due to this pc issue I've been having. The other guys have been busy with their stuff, but I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it.

Maybe it's the track temp, I don't know. The ambient should be what's stated. I've not been able to do my normal duties due to this pc issue I've been having. The other guys have been busy with their stuff, but I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it.

As long as practice and the race server are within the same range :)

Are we gonna run the version 2.0 which was just released tomorrow or no ?
I just saw it... would be amazing :) Physics did not change but it looks much better :)

version 2.0 by jim lloyd and Terra21
- Day And Night Versions Added
- New AI Track limits defined (AI race and pass on straights - see below)
- No penalties for running wide on straights (to encourage racing)
- 56 pit boxes Added
- Added Track edge transitions throughout
- New Textures added throughout (kerbs, Road, grass etc etc)
- Shader's Tweaked throughout (For Both Day and Night Versions)

(All the other good stuff inc Physics mesh and the amazing heli cams work as before)

If we *are* racing 2.0 can we know sooner than later, just to check our brake references are still there? ( hopefully the new one has more marker boards, too... )

Edit: seems to have the same ones, performance looks a bit better for the new version.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back