AC WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans (w/chicane) - Sat 16Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think we have to use the new one anyway if there's guys having only the newer version.

I have both installed without conflict. The newer version had (has?) a different name than the 1.2 version and I just went to the server (not sure which version is on there right now) and it was ok.

Had the old version, couldn't get on the practice server. Got the new version and still can't get on. I have all DLC.

Sorry I had to quit during quali. My fps was running 14-18 thanks to my Core 2 Duo PC and well you can just imagine! Cheerfully, I did get to participate in many of the weeks events and with only a few drivers on track all is fine, my lap times aren't that bad but I was 20 seconds slower than my best in the quali, unable to drive the corners and concentrating soo hard that I was losing sight of cars closing from the rear.

Ran out of fuel ...I put in 82 ltrs to get me half way (15 laps) ..ran out of fuel half way round lap 15 ...gutted. :(

Although I do not use AC to calculate my fuel, AC does say 82 ltrs should have given me enough fuel for 15.5 laps ..so heads up, do not rely on AC for fuel calculation ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back