AC WEC Multiclass @ Algarve Int. Circuit 2.6 - Sat 26May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The packet loss on my internet connection is insane for some reason tonight, much too high to be safely racing. I've called up my ISP but the technical department is apparently out until tomorrow, so I guess no cigar. As such I'll have to sign out. A real shame, I was really looking forward to this track :(

Link for next Saturday's race.
group-c-jpg.253142

Saturday is once again Race Day!!! It will be at 15:00EDT / 19:00GMT to see if we can get bigger and more consistent grids. This week we'll take the Group C cars to Mugello. The race will be 75 minutes and there will be a mandatory pit stop between 10 and 60 minutes. Interested? Sign Up Here!!!

I'm sorry guys but I could not finish the race, since I did not adjust the setup correctly (brake balance). I made mistakes constantly, and it was also my first time in this circuit, see you guys next time! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Has to be one of my worst races in terms of mistakes, I had done 0 pit stops on this track going into this race so I missed my pit box and had to pit again following lap... :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%