AC WEC Multiclass @ Algarve Int. Circuit 2.6 - Sat 26May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Having a couple of "moments" during practice session while overtaking some GT drivers, I would like to stress the rule that the GT cars need to always keep their racing line.
That's the only way to predict the side for the LMP1 driver where to move for the overtake.
We apprecitate the fair play of giving room and braking earlier, but in races like this it only increases the risk
of incidents.
This is particularly important in track like Portimao, where there are only few straights, and some narrow bends and kinks at hight speed.

Having a couple of "moments" during practice session while overtaking some GT drivers, I would like to stress the rule that the GT cars need to always keep their racing line.
That's the only way to predict the side for the LMP1 driver where to move for the overtake.
We apprecitate the fair play of giving room and braking earlier, but in races like this it only increases the risk
of incidents.
This is particularly important in track like Portimao, where there are only few straights, and some narrow bends and kinks at hight speed.
That was me in your way Giuseppe... Thank you for clarifying. As I saw you in the mirror I went to the right to let you pass... Wrong move. Sorry for that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%