AC Warm Up F1 Formula Agile@Nurnburgring, Thu 16th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
__custom_showroom_1577398837-jpg.340830

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

We are going to do something new to give you a Formula 1 like experience without the complexities of the real Formula 1 cars.

During the upcoming 2023 season of F1 we will race (as much as legally possible) on the same track in the same week. Further details about the championship and registration will follow shortly.

But before that we will be racing the car on two F1 circuits that are used quite recently, Mugello and the Nurnburgring. It's a warm-up for the championship, not only for the organizers but also for you to test the car and start tuning it. Very similar to the test days that F1 itself will have.

Try driving an open wheeler with lots of grip and downforce and experience what it's like to be a Max, Lewis or Charles.

New for this race:
  • 2x25 min races with reverse grid

07-Nurburgring-on-white-01.jpg

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/302c7f42-322c-4741-981c-be515e0fd7de?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password for the Wednesday events, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 22:10 CET, 21:10 BST (21:10 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 2

Event details:
Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Hm, weird, couldn’t find any entry form whatsoever. I can see championchips and races across all servers, but no entry form. I’ll try from my desktop in a minute.

Worked for me too, but it sucks to have to sign in to Emperor AND to Steam.

Twice to enter username and password.

And yes, I´m paranoid and I don´t stay logged in in all my accounts.:O_o:

Worked for me too, but it sucks to have to sign in to Emperor AND to Steam.

Twice to enter username and password.

And yes, I´m paranoid and I don´t stay logged in in all my accounts.:O_o:
If you bookmark the Emperor site, you don't have to log in everytime.

And I can try next time without using SteamID but then you probably have to copy paste your SteamID as GUID in order to be able to select a livery.

Last edited:
Some other thing I noticed at the results page on the emperor service: for finishing 11th I received 2 points. According to the points system it should be only 10th place in the points. Some setting not set right on the server yet?

(I don’t mind some points though :cool: )

Last edited:
Some other thing I noticed at the results page on the emperor service: for finishing 11th I received 2 points. According to the points system it should be only 10th place in the points. Some setting not set right on the server yet?

(I don’t mind some points though :cool: )
Hmm, somewhere I've configured penalty points for collisions at -1 where it should have been 1. So maybe with this setting you get extra points by banging others:p:roflmao:.

EDIT: if it works this way, it opens a whole new area of fun events. How about a demolition race where you get points for hitting others and damage is at 100%:roflmao:!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea