VSCC | S4 | Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside and outside

the inside is mirror of the outside, so you have to make it and the alpha layer as well.
@Chris Stacey could you please confirm that the dds files regarding windows is sorted by the staff?

It's already been confirmed on here a few times already matey, yes the staff are doing the glass files for you. I did them for Steve Le Gallez (and you can see @Sam Smith did them for his designs) I would imagine those are fine but as you mention they are a little bit of a black art with the alpha layer, also I think there are dangers of people using the wrong typeface, etc. :thumbsup:

Paints still drying on the newly signed @Sean Rogers ride.
Pics coming soon :thumbsup:

As promised...
Combining some Rondeau flair and sponsors from the '70ies with something a little newer...
and based on this Rondeau design:

rondeau-m379-cl-lmm-2-copia-10603.jpg

1zu43_Rondeau_M_379_B_24h_von_Le_Mans_1981_l_AutOmobile_Nr_8_Streiff_Schlesser_Haran_Ixo_21260_06.JPG

..and now in PEUGEOT styling....
presenting, the third challenger from the Rondeau Racing Team:

20161004222032_1.jpg
20161004222025_1.jpg

20161004222047_1.jpg

Another friendly reminder!
Skin submissions close on the 8th at midnight AEDT! That's a little over 2 days from now. So far I have received one skin from those doing customs skins...

Another friendly reminder!
Skin submissions close on the 8th at midnight AEDT! That's a little over 2 days from now. So far I have received one skin from those doing customs skins...
Damn really? Somehow had 10th in my mind. Guess I now know what I'm gonna do this evening :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes