VSCC | S4 | Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding driver name font, is it Adobe gothic standard bold (the one provided) or bank gothic medium bt (as in the readme)? Latter is available for free and would look better imo.

Please use the ones that are already there :)
The numbers are in Impact, and I'm pretty sure the names on the doors are the same.

Don't worry about the window numbers and names because I'll sort them out in the final skin pack.
So we are not allowed to put anything on the windows (logos)?

im able to save .dds but cant see the DXT5 ?
Nick, there should be a drop down menu at the top with the different DTX settings. Below is the window in Photoshop, not sure if it is what you're using. But the Nvidia plugin should be the same...
DTX5.jpg

So we are not allowed to put anything on the windows (logos)?
You can place logos on the Windows, but please make sure that when adding your name and number, you leave the text font and size that is in the psd by default as is. If those change, then I'll be overwriting the ext_glass.dds and you'll lose your logos. The name and number format on the Windows must all be the same for every driver.

Everything else on the body (aside from the RD logos and VSCC logo), you can go to absolute town with :)

Chris, sure your reading conversation , but ive got skin loaded, very crude, but my jpeg logo isnt showing? each logo has a seperate layer?
I think it's best if you just meet up with someone on Teamspeak (I'm happy to meet with you tomorrow evening if you like) as it'll save you a heap of time and frustration. :)

What software can we use for skin creation?
Do I require Photoshop, or will something like paint shop pro be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%