Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race: The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader speeds up to race pace . Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: click here <--- New skinpack, must be installed

Entry List
  1. Adrian Mcnaughton
  2. Emanuel Gaczella
  3. Sergio Junior
  4. Ivo Simons
  5. Felix Luding
  6. Kenneth Jurmann
  7. Dan Watson
  8. Bram Hengeveld
  9. Diogo Pinto
  10. Anthony Levene
  11. Patrick Giranthon
  12. Bruno Moura
  13. Evan Madore
  14. Jari Vinnari
  15. Nathan Robinson
  16. Josh Troy
  17. Cedric Lagneau
  18. Corrado Conti
  19. Jason Lancett
  20. Scott Webber
  21. Dave Begley
  22. Carlos Costa
  23. Andy Smith
  24. Mat Venn
  25. Ken Hunter
  26. Alexandre Sene
  27. Carlos José Gonçalves
  28. Luis Dinis
  29. Ole Grabowski
  30. Anders Nilsson
  31. Diogo Macedo
  32. Leonardo Ferreira
  33. Randy Chamberlin
  34. George Talbot new
  35. Robert Wiesenmüller (absent with reason)
Reserve drivers:
  • Vacant
  • Vacant
Not longer eligible to race in this league:
  • Fabio Campos Removed on request
  • Pierre Chalochet Removed on request

I've had a last minute DJ gig come up in Poland this weekend...I should be back in London for Sunday lunchtime...the question is whether I will be in a fit state to race when I get back :)
I still hope to make the race but if not I should be able to give a few hours notice.
I hope that is OK?

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: click here <--- New skinpack, must be installed

Is required another new skinpack?

Looking forward to this race guys, managed to get the last spot on the grid. I did the club event on Sunday night and really liked this track, short, fast and easy to make a mistake and crash the car. Also watch out for the evil first chicane....

So far my best I think is a 1.11.6

Comfortable car is everything here imo. More then on other tracks.
40 times without trouble past the first chicane is more important then harder set up and 1 or 2 tenth in your Q lap. :)
Did some setup changes for this track and feel now comfortable for the first chicane. Probably lose somewhere else some time because of that setup, but so be it. Down to mid 11 atm. Not sure if there is alot more to get, because its a short track,

Because there are some changes for this race, here is an updated spotter guide. Especially for Toby and Jari!
First I wanted to remove the boxes with the inactive drivers but it was so annoying to move the other boxes into the right position, so there is another solution.

Edit: Now in normal size, just click on the image.
Edit 2: George Talbot and Anders Nilsson will form the team "N.O.T Racing". I forgot to add that.

if anyone wishes to join tommorow (Saturday) for some practice with me and Ken Hunter feel free to join, the server will be called RD League Practice (Hosted by me) The Session will start from 17:00 GMT and will run for atleast 1-2 hours.

Never even heard of this track before this league so i was excited to get out on it and do some laps. I really like this track because it has hard braking sections and fast moving rythm type sections. It's definitely one of those tracks that i would remember even if i hadn't raced it in a year.

As far as the race goes, I'm doing 1:13.8-1:14.4 race pace, but thats completing 20 consistent laps without a spin. Dont think i can go much faster though because just when i think i can squeak a little more out of the throttle on exit or brake a little later for the chicane, this track reaches up, grabs my balls, twists them, smashes them with a hammer, and then rips them out of my body. So you guys that can do 1:11's and 1:12's during the race get my props :) All in all a fun but very difficult track and i look forward to tommorow

I am hopping to be back in time for this one. Just been informed that I am dropping my sister to Heathrow at 5pm (rush-hour) so fingers crossed all the caravans will move out of my way so I can make it back in time for the race.

It should be fine if there is no traffic. Really looking froward to this one, would have to miss it:oops:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back