gsc_champ.jpg

Session Info

Practice:
On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race:
The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader can speed up as he likes. Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
Server password:
click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack:
click here

Entry List
  1. Jari Vinnari
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Ivo Simons
  4. Jason Lancett
  5. Nathan Robinson
  6. Corrado Conti
  7. Anders Nilsson
  8. Cedric Lagneau
  9. Evan Madore
  10. Josh Troy
  11. Mat Venn
  12. Felix Luding
  13. Robert Wiesenmüller
  14. Ken Hunter
  15. Diogo Macedo
  16. Luis Dinis
  17. Randy Chamberlin
  18. Scott Webber
  19. Dave Begley
  20. Bruno Moura
  21. Carlos José Gonçalves
  22. Carlos Costa
  23. Fabio Campos
  24. Dan Watson
  25. Andy Smith
  26. Patrick Giranthon
  27. Leonardo Ferreira
  28. Alexandre Sene
  29. Kenneth Jurmann
  30. Emanuel Gaczella
  31. Adrian McNaughton
  32. Diogo Pinto
  33. Sergio Junior
  34. Anthony Levene
Reserve List
  1. Pierre Chalochet
  2. Ole Grabowski

People please please stop entering the server with tags, nicknames or whatever. I have asked in two mass pm's to read the rules but either people don't read it or just ignore it.

At RD we race with real names only. Your ingame name should match your forum name exactly.

If it doesn't match, please don't start complaining afterwards when the system doesn't recognize you and can't award you points. I am not going to manually edit any server files to fix names.

It was pretty close in the test event too Ivo. On my last quali lap I jumped from 11th to 2nd. I think a lot of that had to do with some of the quicker guys using a full tank of fuel tho so i should have been lower. In my years of sim racing it always seems the times are close on shorter tracks. Less corners to lose time on and you can get more laps in during your practice time. Should be a great event on sunday. Hopefully someone can keep up with that one guy that did a 1:18 during the race lol.

in the Test event i used a full tank and hardly touched my setup so i was almost dead last , 25/27 , in Q i'll run with a empty tank (15 laps) and set a fast time, although i'll suffer in the pits being in there longer :D

Again Strategy's and consistency will get you some good positions.

Going to restart our dedicated server and fire up the league server for tonight :) Looking forward seeing you all on track.

Please please read all the rules properly so we dont have any issues tonight.

Going to be a nice event tonight with all the custom skins and 34 cars on the track. I'm looking forward to some close racing and hope we all avoid early carnage :)
i know i'll be driving clean and considerate of driver's i really hope everyone is to otherwise myself and others will not be happy.

ofcourse the first 10 laps will be on film just incase i need to report anyone to Bram :)

i can't wait for the action packed race, i just hope my chances of finishing the race are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back