VSCC S1 | Round 1: Curitiba | 13 November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, this was excellent driving with 34 drivers in this game!

In Qualifying I was a bit surprised, I did a 1:19.1 which equalized my personal best from practice and it was good enough for 9th. Really strong field.

The Race started well, I could pass Patrick Giranthon in the beginning and was then getting under big pressure from Adrian McNaughton. It went well until one time in this full-speed right turn in the middle sector, when I thought I was already in front of him, turned in and our cars slightly touched. We were both sent into a spin but could rejoin without damage. I could get past Ivo who was hit by a lapped driver before the pitstops, and then made my stop 2 laps after half time. Everything went well for the pitstop and I came out in a nice group with Patrick, Adrian, Ivo and Bram. A hard fight, many passes, but everything stayed fair at least in my eyes. In the end I could keep Ivo and Patrick (who hit pit stop trouble) behind me but had to let Adrian and Bram go. 6th place eventually, this is my best league result since I returned to simracing and I'm really happy with it.

A nice race with some batlles for me.
But a wrong pit for me. I tought the number for fuel was the fuel added. It is NOT. I wanted to add 50 liters and went off with 50 liters, not with 50 liters ADDED. So 13th instead of 6th. Baaaah, it is the race. See you on next track. Thank you for the orga.
I had the same problem, I could not get the 65 liters in the pitstop (only 34), so I had to stop once again, very bad race by strategy:mad::mad:

Hi guys, thanks everyone!

Wow, I´ve got really good race since the qualy. But I realize that we are not using real Perc Ferme so We dont need to qualy with the same gas of the race.

The race wasvery aggressive and we where two or three cars fighting by first place,I made small mistakes and Bram took the opportunity very well. After a few laps I was able to focus and maintain a strong pace until the end of the race. Emanuel was too fast and I needed a lot of concentrationto keep a safe distance from him.

Anyway, very good race. Yesterday was my luck day, I´ve got two victories on stockcar game, here and at RaceLAN.

Cyou guys at the Interlagos! btw, Interlagos with or without chicane?

Sene

I will check this Cedric. Thanks. I never drove rF (I drove it 10 minutes five years ago, then uninstalled ;-))

I put "1". Merci Cedric.:wink:

For the others whod had problems with refueling, think about changing this at the end of the plr, in game options...

Play Movies="1"
Race Stint Offset="0" // Offset each scheduled pitstop in case you want to carry extra fuel
Relative Fuel Strategy="1" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to (note: new default is true)
Smart Pitcrew="1" // Pitcrew does things even if you mistakenly forgot to ask (one example is changing a damaged tire)
Automatic Pit Menu="4"

RDSCC S1 - Round 1: Curitiba - Report

Here is an interesting view of the race.

http://www.vrl-simracing.be/rfactor...OG_GSC/2011_11_13_22_02_23-60R1.xml&cssstyle=

(The logo "donate" is not for me. It is integrated to the software)

Don't forget some drop-down menus (in fastest laps for instance).
If you want other reports, Robert please remove the ü from your name and put a "u". 20 minutes to change your name everywhere in the xml...:wink: (the soft has bugs with special letters).

Perhaps this can be put as a sticky thread...

Hi guys, thanks everyone!

Wow, I´ve got really good race since the qualy. But I realize that we are not using real Perc Ferme so We dont need to qualy with the same gas of the race.

The race wasvery aggressive and we where two or three cars fighting by first place,I made small mistakes and Bram took the opportunity very well. After a few laps I was able to focus and maintain a strong pace until the end of the race. Emanuel was too fast and I needed a lot of concentrationto keep a safe distance from him.

Anyway, very good race. Yesterday was my luck day, I´ve got two victories on stockcar game, here and at RaceLAN.

Cyou guys at the Interlagos! btw, Interlagos with or without chicane?

Sene

You are the man,incredibly fast, certainly you are the family of Ayrton Senna :wink: , can not find where I can get more one second per lap,so congratulations for the win.

Here is an interesting view of the race.

http://www.vrl-simracing.be/rfactor...OG_GSC/2011_11_13_22_02_23-60R1.xml&cssstyle=

(The logo "donate" is not for me. It is integrated to the software)

Don't forget some drop-down menus (in fastest laps for instance).
If you want other reports, Robert please remove the ü from your name and put a "u". 20 minutes to change your name everywhere in the xml...:wink: (the soft has bugs with special letters).

Perhaps this can be put as a sticky thread...

Posted it already yesterday in the news thread: http://leagues.racedepartment.com/league.php?leagueid=36&type=introduction&menu=season (same stats different layout)

Select the RDSSC league on the left and you find all the stats and standings etc. You can also export the results as a PDF file if you like to keep track of your personal records over time. :thumb:

Well, Qualyfy session was not so good, I get only one clean lap and started on 17th, I was very worried about my car for the race, on qualyfy it was very loose on "S" corner too much oversteered also was drifting too much. At start, gained a position of Anders Nilsson, I was much cautious about the car situation, but was doing on a good pace, beneficiated by some events ahead me i was on 12th starting to fight for 11th and 10th, clearly Nilsson behind me on 11th was faster than me, but I was defending my position by a clean way. On lap 12, I thought it was me who touched Nathan Robinson, but after see the replay, Luding touched Robinson at the straight end, he spunned out and I gained the 11th position. Nilsson was doing great too until them, but on the corner at the end of the opposite straight, he touched my car cleary WITH NO INTENTION, I spunned out, and when I was returning to track, unfortunatelly Dan Watson crashed me. After all I guess was a great event. Tks all guys, organization and congrats Alexandre "Vettel" Sene. Greets

What do we do about the incident reports?

Does the accused get to air their side as for my part I was certainly not at fault imho. The faster driver should overtake carefully if they can and not ram the slower driver off the road in frustration.

My interpretation of blue flags is also taken from iracing and is not an order to move aside, just information.

I would also like to see what Ivor saw but the replay shows his windscreen all greyed out can anyone help me with that?

I will check mine other replay and see if it is different.

I don't know/comment your incident but about blue flag there is no interprétation to have: you *must* let pass the car behind you in race (who take you one lap) and on stand exit. Black flag if you don't let the car pass.

This is from the league regulations. Everyone might have a different understanding of blue flags but this one counts:

A blue flag indicates a faster driver is closing in. When a driver receives a blue flag signal he must let the faster driver pass as soon as possible. This means he must allow the faster driver to pass on the next safe opportunity. On road courses this is always within three corners of the first signal. On ovals the slower driver can also choose to speed up instead of moving over. As soon as the slower driver has the pace of the faster driver again, the flag signal should disappear. The faster driver must wait patiently for the slower driver to provide the opportunity to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%