VSCC S1 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Robert!

I´m trying to draw a livery based on 1994 Williams Rothmans Renault, but I don´t know to draw curve lines in the Photo Shop, can you help me? About your little problem, I´m waiting a friend of mine to race with me, but he is delayed to make his registration, and there are only 4 places remaining. If he can´t registrate, would you like to join me as a teammate? Maybe after the championship you wish to ride with my team (Phoenix Racing Team - Brazil) always. What do you think?

Best Regards,

Leonardo Ferreira.

To make curved lines exactly how you want, it will take a little fiddling. Your best bet is with the pen tool. What you do is place your first point (anchor). From there you place another point. You can then "bend" that line by dragging the anchor differently.

Hey Leonardo,

of course I can help you with the Rothmans design. One of the best looking F1 cars ever.
Just today I watched the documentary movie about Senna. Such a well made, but sad movie... I was only 4 years old when the tragedy in Imola happened and until today I had never really realized the meaning of Senna to F1 and Brazil, the great fights with Prost etc.

About you team offer: Thanks mate! However it's now certain that I will be driving for the Roaring Pipes Maniacs, my old and new team. So better tell your friend to sign up quickly! :)

Yup! Thanks!

Hey Leonardo,

of course I can help you with the Rothmans design. One of the best looking F1 cars ever.
Just today I watched the documentary movie about Senna. Such a well made, but sad movie... I was only 4 years old when the tragedy in Imola happened and until today I had never really realized the meaning of Senna to F1 and Brazil, the great fights with Prost etc.

About you team offer: Thanks mate! However it's now certain that I will be driving for the Roaring Pipes Maniacs, my old and new team. So better tell your friend to sign up quickly! :)

I had the privilege to saw his races. Was an another world driver.

Hey Leonardo,

gsc_champ.jpg

You need an own livery for RDSCC S1, if you cannot skin a car yourself we encourage you to find somebody who can within the community.
Click here for the discussion forum, surely someone will help you.

It is not mandatory to put a RaceDepartment logo onto your car, but they sure look good. You can get them here.
Click here to get the RaceDepartment logo.

There are some things you should know about other logos.
- When you use logos of registered trademarks you have written permission to use them.
- When you don't have written permission RaceDepartment can not be held responsible for any legal actions the trademark holder can take against you. You and only you are responsible for your skin.
- Don't use any obscene, insulting, discriminating logos.

You will probably choose a number for your car, and we want to avoid double numbers. On the bottom of this post, there is a list that will be constantly updated. Please don't choose one of the numbers that is already taken. You'd have to work again on your skin.

So what do you do when your skin is finished? First, you check if you have really thought of everything because I don't want to download your skins over and over again. You upload it here at RaceDepartment or at a external filehoster (best: both), you take a picture of it and then you post it here in this format (you can leave out the Driver 2 part if it's not a team):

Driver:
Number:
Driver 2:
Number 2:
Download Link:
Picture:

Livery deadline: Monday November 7th 2011

All drivers must submit their livery before the deadline! If you miss the deadline, you will get a generic RaceDepartment car with a random number.

A skinpack will be released some days after the deadline. There will be installing instructions later.

And here's the numbers list:
1 - Registered for former champion. We have no former champion, so DON'T TAKE #1.
07 - Patrick Giranthon - OK
10 - Bruno Moura
11 – Diogo Macedo - OK
12 - Luis Dinis - OK
13 – Robert Wiesenmüller - OK
14 - Cedric Lagneau - OK
18 - Leonardo Ferreira - OK
22 - Scott Webber - OK
23 - Ivo Simons - OK
27 – Bram Hengeveld - OK
28 – Nathan Robinson - OK
30 - Adrian McNaughton
32 - Alexandre Sene
41 - Adrian Herrera
43 – Dave Begley - OK
44 - Anders Nilsson - OK
47 - Dan Watson - OK
52 - Ole Grabowski
55 - Claudio Gandolfi - OK
56 - Pierre Chalochet
66 - Emanuel Gaczella
67 - Kenneth Jurmann
68 – Jason Lancett - OK
71 – Jari Vinnari - OK
72 - Mat Venn
88 - Sergio Junior - OK
89 - Diogo Pinto - OK
99 - Felix Luding

Nice cars guys!

Snapshots of illegal testing:
test1b.jpg

test2uc.jpg

test3jz.jpg

Number list:
1 - Registered for former champion. We have no former champion, so DON'T TAKE #1.
07 - Patrick Giranthon
11 – Diogo Macedo
13 – Robert Wiesenmüller
18 - Leonardo Ferreira
22 - Scott Webber
23 - Ivo Simons
27 – Bram Hengeveld
28 – Nathan Robinson
30 - Adrian McNaughton
43 – Dave Begley
66 - Emanuel Gaczella
68 – Jason Lancett