Cars VRC Prototype Series

20190830034725_1.jpg

20190830034624_1.jpg

20190830034645_1.jpg

It's weird: if we include 4K textures and the cars do not complement with Kunos standards, we get complains.
If we include reasonable sized textures, which are fine if you/while you are driving the car... we get complains also.

Most reasonable answer I could give to a message without any word but showing a pic of a detail taken from five centimeters distance is: if you see that is because you are not driving fast enough.
If you would like the 4K textures, you could ask for them, and for sure we would give them to you then you could easily place it in the skins folders of your liking.
Problem is not what you seem to be asking for, but how you ask it.

Cheers,

Je pense que le meilleur moyen de ne pas se plaindre serait d’inclure les 2 fichiers texturés pour que le client puisse choisir, non? Vos clients n’ont pas le droit de choisir entre qualité et performance, vous décidez pour eux.

Parce qu'en fait, vous me demandez de déranger une équipe de modeurs qui a certainement une meilleure chose à faire pour une texture simple, cela n'a pas de sens.

c'est de ta faute, parce que le fait de laisser cette texture me fait penser que c'est plus une incompétence que le fait que ce soit une optimisation, je pense que ça peut ternir ton image professionnelle.

Donc, je vous le demande parce que c'est ce que vous voulez et que je ne suis pas le choix, pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me passer le fichier 4k de textures pour corriger cela. Merci beaucoup
Edit :
Capture.PNG

À votre santé,

Last edited:
VRC is really proud to announce the release of our "Pavey Longhood S"!!!
This project wouldn't have been possible without collaboration of Next Level Racing!

At the same time we also want to announce the release of the Prototype Series Package.

What is included in the package?

Prototype Series Package includes:
Bradley Project 8.
Auriel 8.
Pavey Longhood S.
And one more, yet to be announced, surprise car.

How much does it cost?
Bradley Project 8: 4,5 U$D
Auriel 8: 4,5 U$D
Pavey Longhood S: 4,5 U$D.
And one more, yet to be announced, surprise car: 4,5 U$D
Full package 12U$D

How to download the mod:
As soon as you buy the Prototype Series Package, you get access to all cars included in it. That meaning, you have to download each car individually.

Why did we went for this method:
It has prooved to be easier for users to download just the component of the package necessary in case of an
update instead of having to download one big file with a lot of content that hasn't been updated.

As usual, don't hesitate to contact us in case you need assistance.

Also:
Bradley has been updated to V1.3.
Auriel 8 has been updated to V1.1.

We really hope you enjoy all this content

__custom_showroom_1572568980.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Why can't open your cars with 3dsimed ? Each time it crash.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back