Cars VRC Prototype Series

@MHS If you bought the cars separately, can you still upgrade to the full package and get the discount?

Please send me a private message. We are handling that case by case, but of course you can get a discount :)

Encryption to prevent ripping to other games?

Unfortunately lot of our cars have been ripped and are now being SOLD!!! for rF2... at an impressive price, which is even more frustrating. So we are forced to encrypt our content, which we understand can cause some trouble for people that just want to replace some textures. Feel free to send me either private messages or use our website contact form and I'll let you know the names of the files you might want to replace.

I'd like to know the same; IIRC it was said they wouldn't be a pack when it was first announced so I grabbed them separately.

Please send me a private message and we will offer you some discount, no problem about that ;)

So, I hate to be "that guy," but I'm going to be, 'cause I'm too excited. This was a great era for sports car racing.

What do you all think the fourth car will be? Assuming we stick with LMP900:

The Bentley is the 2003 car, obvs. The Audi looks to be the early version ca. 2000-2001 before they added the taller end plates, and the Panoz is the first gen car from '99-01, not the evo from '03, so we're not necessarily locked to the 2003 year.

So, that opens things up a bit. From the later era, the most notable car is probably the Pescarolo-Courage. If we're looking at '03, like the Bentley, that's the one I hope for most. Could also be the Dome S101, or Lister Storm LMP (which would also be epic!). Maybe even an aging R&S MKIIIC? Then there's the crazy-cool stuff from WR. The earlier 2000s car was super pretty, but the later 2003 car was also nice.

If we take year the cue from the Panoz, we could maybe see an R&S MKIII (or, lovely, the Rafanelli long tail MKIII!? :O ) or the Ferrari 333SP. Maybe the BMW LMR...

Then there's also a few different Lola chassis.

What have I missed?

Last edited:
and the Panoz is the first gen car from '99-01, not the evo from '03,

I would guess the Panoz is the Evo since it has the narrow wing mounting? There are some other changes in the front but have not manage to find any clear pictures of that, the front aero seems to differ a bit depending on cfg.

The Bentley is LMGTP, so would be nice with another closed car but think it was alone 2001-2003?

I would guess the Panoz is the Evo since it has the narrow wing mounting? There are some other changes in the front but have not manage to find any clear pictures of that, the front aero seems to differ a bit depending on cfg.

Hmm, you're right. I was under the impression the evo always ran with the more squared off front bodywork with the narrower nose, but a quick search turns up the combination we have from VRC. The side aero and rear wing mount are, indeed, the evo style, as well, so it looks like it is the '03 car.

The Bentley is LMGTP, so would be nice with another closed car but think it was alone 2001-2003?

Yup, never had a tin-top playmate. The '01/02 car is a whole different thing to the '03 car, though. I think it's closest (timewise) closed cockpit brother was the Audi R8C in '99.

Ah! I forgot about the Zytek! Love that one, too. If it's the Zytek, Lister or Pescarolo I'm going to be way beyond excited. Anything else is awesome, too, of course, but those three are all favourites.

• Deleted member 223075

Still waiting to have textures files... It's so easy than just open the car with 3dsimed

@MHS and others, unless the Pavey is a very loud car, when inside other cars the sound from the Pavey seems a tad to much compared to the other cars. It could of course be correct, but I have noted it differs from others, have '6' now for opponents, need to reduce to 4-5 to have similar sound levels compared to other cars.

@MHS and others, unless the Pavey is a very loud car, when inside other cars the sound from the Pavey seems a tad to much compared to the other cars. It could of course be correct, but I have noted it differs from others, have '6' now for opponents, need to reduce to 4-5 to have similar sound levels compared to other cars.

If you're comparing just to the Audi and Bentley, they were both fairly quiet as far as race cars go, whereas the Panoz was a pretty loud car. If it's in comparison to other cars; no idea. I didn't notice anything in particular in the 45 minute race I did on the weekend, but I blew past both of the Panoz on the start so I wasn't around them for long.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%