Cars VRC 1991 Jordan 191 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
MHS submitted a new resource:

VRC 1991 Jordan 191 - By VRC Modding Team

J191.jpg

VRC Modding Team
is proud to announce the release of the Jordan 191.

A SPECIAL THANK TO BURRITO, WHO ORIGINALLY STARTED AND GATHERED THE PEOPLE TO START WORKING ON THIS PROJECT.

Alongside the download of the mod we are providing templates for anyone who wants to make some new skins for this car.
Please read the pdf file that's included in the download.

For more informations about this and other projects, you can...

Read more about this resource...

OT but it wasn't just me and wouldn't be possible without many other people :)

To Burrito and the VRC Team, this is the most surprising and welcome news in a long time,
I have been following this car since the early days and as a devoted Schumacher fan have always found this car very special. But then from a F1 point of view with its clean lines, throaty V8 and beautiful paint work it will always be a classic. Thank you guys for bringing pure joy and happiness.........

10/10 ALL ROUND!

Very good efford it is a great mod:
However i'd like to point just couple things that would improve it.

-On the physics side i think it need a tiny bit more downforce, this f1 car was a 1991 and egenrally they were 2 sec faster than 1990 cars, For example at jerez they could go Flat out some of the corners in 1990 with ease. somehting i can't do with this jordan, even though i tried a lot of things in the setup, of cource with full wings too. my best lap on D compound was around 1:23s i know it's not the qualy tyre, but those cars could do flat out some corners in the last sector. and this bein a 91 car should be faster.
There is on youtube the 1990 race broadcast with onboard shots.

Secondly the hands look twisted just like kunos driver hands.

anyhow great mod! tnx for releasing this kind of formula 1 cars

Very good efford it is a great mod:
However i'd like to point just couple things that would improve it.

-On the physics side i think it need a tiny bit more downforce, this f1 car was a 1991 and egenrally they were 2 sec faster than 1990 cars, For example at jerez they could go Flat out some of the corners in 1990 with ease. somehting i can't do with this jordan, even though i tried a lot of things in the setup, of cource with full wings too. my best lap on D compound was around 1:23s i know it's not the qualy tyre, but those cars could do flat out some corners in the last sector. and this bein a 91 car should be faster.
There is on youtube the 1990 race broadcast with onboard shots.

Secondly the hands look twisted just like kunos driver hands.

anyhow great mod! tnx for releasing this kind of formula 1 cars

i am curious which jerez version are you using the track seems better than the 1988 conversion ?

Great stuff, thanks all the guys involved in the works of this car.
This car, at Spa, has created a legend.
Anyway, all the F1 cars from early 1990 remains the best ever.

Amazing piece of work guys, down to every last detail! My only criticism (just nit picking) is that the reverb seems urealistically abrupt as the car approaches the track cameras (only tested on official tracks so far).

Thanks for bringing what is undoubtedly the best looking F1 car ever created to AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back