VRC 1991 Jordan 191

Cars VRC 1991 Jordan 191 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
guys, when i try to install the mod an error message appears saying "not enough memory"...the only problem is that it does this only with this mod...what should i do?
The first thing I can suggest is verifying your game files. And then deleting and re-installing the mod.

Thank's for the mod!
just a note, if it can help: the driver head is too low I think. He can't see in a front line from there :) it's bizarre to look at somehow

Thank's for the mod!
just a note, if it can help: the driver head is too low I think. He can't see in a front line from there :) it's bizarre to look at somehow
Doesn't look too far away to me :)

maxresdefault.jpg

1472135907634.jpg

I have version 1.14.4 it is a steam game, and steam update automaticly, whats the latest version according to you ?
You may have downloaded another mod of this car that is not this particular representation. Try deleting the car folder, re-downloading from this site and then see of it works :)

already did that. first thing I did. completly removed the mod and downloaded again and reinstall. didnt help
Well if that is the case then we cannot help you because we can't reproduce the issue you are experiencing. I have just re-downloaded the mod myself to make doubly sure and am not having any issues.

The reason we recommended updating your game was that a previous update (around version 1.06) affected the suspension variables in the exact way you have described. Which suggests that you are not running the latest version of the game.

The AI seems kind of slow with this car. In the hands of a driver, this and ASR's Benneton are pretty much evenly matched, with the Jordan being a few tenths quicker. However with the AI, the banneton is a second quicker

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%