Resource icon

Cars Virtua Simulazioni Toyota GT-One 2017-09-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think it was actually deleted again because either the original maker of the model or even FOM put a stop to it, remember something like that happening.
I think it was because some scumf*ck reported the mod to fom. The same pos that reported the f300(if i recall correctly)

I think it was because some scumf*ck reported the mod to fom. The same pos that reported the f300(if i recall correctly)
Doubt a user would report them to FOM, much rather it has lawyers (interning no pay law students) constantly searching the net for trademark violations.

stretching my memory here but I believe it was because the car got so much attention that google put it above ferraris website. Ferrari is like the nintendo of the car world, great products, many fans but they make a lot of mistakes, too much pride i think.

Like I said it was Ferrari, not FOM. And very likely because they found the car in countless GTA V videos with ~1 million views (someone ported the car there). It was also featured in popular websites like WTF1.

Two small things to fix from my observations:
1st - this car needs unified skins with other Kunos cars.
2nd - it is named "gt1", which looks wrong. Should be written with capital letters.

Also, about understeer, there isn't anything wrong with car physics, but with steering sensitivity.

I don't want to be nitpicky, but i noticed a small flaw on the paints... The #29 has a differend shading layer compared to the #27 and #28 car...
Can you guys fix this small thing? If not i totally understand... Kepp doing this fabolous work! We appreciate that
Cheers

is there not one? ill upload it

may take a bit of time, adobe account keeps returning a error 400, second I get that fixed ill upload, just need to get the wireframe and AO on the same document, simple issue but adobe is making it harder then it needs to be

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
is there not one? ill upload it

may take a bit of time, adobe account keeps returning a error 400, second I get that fixed ill upload, just need to get the wireframe and AO on the same document, simple issue but adobe is making it harder then it needs to be
Any news of an update I bet you guys been busy working on the bugs ?

Any news of an update I bet you guys been busy working on the bugs ?
Would have been, I got full on backhanded by my professor, assignment in the first week back to university, create a graphics engine in C++ with opengl with support for all these technologies. This is what we were told 30 minutes into our first c++ lesson. I simply dont have the mental aptitude to deal with the complexity of that as well as this. My expectation is I may get a 2 maybe 3 hour grace period after handing this code in. Oh wait no I also have my machine learning project due on the 25th and the vr project on 3th.

I'll try my best to find time, I have a very good idea thanks to multiple parties about how this project could be adapted to fit their expectations. Hopefully I dont have to receive a death threat over a mod again.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back