Resource icon

Cars Virtua Simulazioni Toyota GT-One 2017-09-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Virtua Simulazioni submitted a new resource:

Virtua Simulazioni Toyota GT-One - toyota TS020 Gt-One

Developed by Toyota Team Europe (TTE) in Cologne, Germany, in conjunction with race car manufacture Dallara of Italy to exploit the new GT- class rules. TTE designed and manufactured the car's chassis and bodywork in-house, while Toyota supplied a heavily upgraded version of the engine they originally used on their Group C cars, the R36V 3.6 L Turbo V8

Virtua Simulazioni have produced a highly detailed representation of the GT- One car and liveries from both 1998 and 1999 seasons as...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome looking and sounding car guys , well done on the release ,
spotted a little bug , there is a piece of mesh missing on the drivers side , nothing major just looks a little strange :)
Congratulations on the release :thumbsup:
upload_2017-9-22_22-44-12.png

Does anyone else get an insane oscillation on the straights with a g27? I mean it*S insane. I know ac introduced that stuff with 1.14 but it only happens when you have turned off abs and properly <snip> up your tires... with ts020, i'm talking about huuuuuuuuuuuuuge oscillation right off the pits. With abs on!

Great model, sound, handling. But FFB is godawful with my g27. No communication at all. Will shoot a video and upload it tomorrow. Oh by the way i have literally every ffb effect at zero except the main effect. That one's %100. No other car, official or mod, does this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
.lut Files are missing :(
for [THERMAL_FRONT]
PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_soft.lut
for [THERMAL_REAR]
PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve.lut

for [THERMAL_FRONT_1]

[THERMAL_REAR_1]

Does anyone else get an insane oscillation on the straights with a g27? I mean f*cking insane. I know ac introduced that stuff with 1.14 but it only happens when you have turned off abs and properly f*cked up your tires... with ts020, i'm talking about huuuuuuuuuuuuuge oscillation right off the pits. With abs on!

Great model, sound, handling. But FFB is godawful with my g27. No communication at all. Will shoot a video and upload it tomorrow. Oh by the way i have literally every ffb effect at zero except the main effect. That one's %100. No other car, official or mod, does this. :(

Try increase steering assistance or whatever it´s called, it´s in the generic tab.

Try increase steering assistance or whatever it´s called, it´s in the generic tab.
Yeah but isn't that cheating? Doesn't that make the driving much more easier? I had to drive it up to 70 to eliminate the oscillation. The default was 45.

For something that looks so great, sounds so great, handles so great, the ffb is sure sh*t on g27.

Does anyone else get an insane oscillation on the straights with a g27? I mean f*cking insane. I know ac introduced that stuff with 1.14 but it only happens when you have turned off abs and properly f*cked up your tires... with ts020, i'm talking about huuuuuuuuuuuuuge oscillation right off the pits. With abs on!

yup im getting the same, what i did was copy the FFB settings from the Kunos TS040

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.719
STEER_ASSIST=0.950

yup im getting the same, what i did was copy the FFB settings from the Kunos TS040

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.719
STEER_ASSIST=0.950
Oh man 95 might be a tad high. Setting the steering assistance to 70 did it for me. I've tried setting it to 65, 60 or 55 but the oscillation was still there. It was 70 that completely the eliminated the oscillation while somewhat keeping the vicious character of the car.

found a graphic bug: on the #29 Venture Safenet 1998, at the 24h of le mans plate that indicates the category, there's an inverted texture. on both sides. I guess that those should be in the other sides. I don't know if it's on the other skins, tho. can't upload a picture, sorry :/

Can't wait to get home and try this out! I have a G27 too so I'll have to make those changes beforehand, though I'll try it out first to see how bad it is.

BTW, nice to see you guys back! Hope to see you update your other great mods sometime!

Is this car supposed to have such catastrophic understeer? The car itself drives great up till the corners :p
It does seem to be lacking a large amount of downforce if this website is anything to go by. I realise this is the 98 car and that data is the 99 car but in-game this car seems to have about 2CL max whereas that data suggests the 99 car had around 3.2CL, granted there is always development between years but a 50% gain in downforce is doubtful.

Also the understeer is because the aero balance is stuck in the 20-30% range no matter what you do to the ride heights or rear wing (only had a quick play but did all the obvious things).

Side note, did these cars have ABS? Was it like the 92 season in F1 where everyone was making self driving cars?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%