Vettel vs Alonso: 2012 Formula One WDC (UPDATE)

You can go on bitching about Ferrari 10 years long I don't care, that's not what i am talking about.
Makes no sense to quote me.

I don't hate Ferrari. I'm a 27 year old German, y'know. Even tho I've never been a big fan of Schumacher I couldn't avoid the coverage and sometimes craziness that's been the mid 90's and the first years of the 2000 era.

I respect Ferrari as a team for what they've achieved but if they moan about team orders it's simply insincere. I'm not a fan of Vettel either but that doesn't change my opinion, which is that he has won the title on fair grounds. :)

xq7wq2yp.gif

I think that green flag is a photoshop work! :D

I stopped following Andrew Benson over @ BBC it was clear enough Ferrari were trolling and if Pat Fry says its legal its legal....seriously this should of been a dropped subject.

however, Senna and Vettel hit at lap 1? anything about that? Is not like its going to matter but no website has anything on that? is it a contact sports now? no really, Nico and Lewis was investigated within minutes, but not this? bit of a shock to me.

anyways, sad for Senna, finished more races, Maldonado, despite his win and good qualifyings, is just a liability with his Montoya driving style, if Williams ever learned.

I say he goes to Force India, even though he might do better @ Lotus than Romain Crashjean.

A few other things which happened during this race which should have been investigated and weren't reminded me of the Senna/Prost era, back then also things were ignored here and there and went the way of Prost due to how well Jean-Marie Balestre who was FIA president at the time favoured him over Senna ... it's sad when politics affects sports, something I don't think we'll ever see the back of :(

Stu

Stuart honestly I dont think FIA favours RBR - just think how often they had to change something in their car's just because the other teams where not smart enough..
And yes Senna/what never his name was, was a shame and was based on one french helping the other...
But in that particular case I think really that it was a fine race from Vettel and Alonso..

Stuart honestly I dont think FIA favours RBR - just think how often they had to change something in their car's just because the other teams where not smart enough..
And yes Senna/what never his name was, was a shame and was based on one french helping the other...
But in that particular case I think really that it was a fine race from Vettel and Alonso..
Yeah I agree, I wasn't talking about the Alonso Vs Vettal incident that's been put to bed, I was on about a few other things which occured and were spotted but not even picked up ... maybe they were missed, maybe they were ignored ... just a shame when these things creep into sports and in my opinion the best sport in the world.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back