Vettel vs Alonso: 2012 Formula One WDC (UPDATE)

Yeah thats true tom,
Anyone think there`s a lack of driver achievement for this 3rd world title sebastian vettel has won, because the car has been so easy to drive compared with other 3rd world tittle winners ?

Having hole in the floor to push exhaust gassed into the defuser is banned, red bull ignored this but still held onto the points they gained with a banned design during bahrain and monoco.
They dont deserve to win the world title.
And ferrari swapping the driver was a tactic not a design of the car.

Sky released an article today but I don't quite understand what they are talking about here:

And the FIA?
According to Sky Sports F1's Ted Kravitz: "The FIA have just released a statement to journalists to say there is no case to answer, there was no passing under yellow flags in the first place. It was actually a trick of the TV screen. All the attention is on the light panels which are around the circuit and they supplement the marshals' flags that you get on any track.
"And if a marshal holds out a yellow flag, then you are not supposed to overtake and that is what people thought they were seeing. But actually the green light board was in the wrong place - there was a marshal flag before it saying that the danger zone had passed and we have had that confirmation from the FIA today. No infraction ever took place, they were satisfied at the time that Vettel did not overtake under yellow flags and as far as they are concerned it is case closed."

When did the FIA release this? After or before Ferrari's appeal?

And the part which I bolded sounds preety childish...

1960s driver and car 65% car 35% driver
2012 driver and car 85% car 15% driver (default)
lewis hamilton 80% car 20% driver
jenson button 82% car 18% driver
fernando alonso 81% car 19% driver
sebastian vettel 95% car 5% driver

There is no justice in this world.

1960s driver and car 65% car 35% driver
2012 driver and car 85% car 15% driver (default)
lewis hamilton 80% car 20% driver
jenson button 82% car 18% driver
fernando alonso 81% car 19% driver
sebastian vettel 95% car 5% driver

There is no justice in this world.

Oh come on, stop hating. Vettel won, period. Reasons don't matter. Hating like that will surely not aid the reputation of Alonso and his fans.

On a side-note: I'm German and this must mean I cheat all the time. Thanks for that!

Well, not that hard to win a title with four cars on the grid (or even more). I will never understand this, and why is nobody talking about that?
It's clear that the TR team is not racing the Red Bulls. Just imagine Sauber would do the same with the Ferraris. Incredible!
In fact just look back to Monza.

And the childish behavior of Helmut Marco. Everybody is against us blalblalballba. Can't hear that anymore.
It's the F1 damn! The teams were fighting, Red Bull was not even a company!

I am not a Ferrari fan but the Bulls are still not grown up enough for the F1 fights.
Just look back what happend in the F1 history, the fights which where written.

The incident between Senna and Vettel, oh my gosh. They have seen Sennas fault there. **§%%&§

Take a look at this incident and the incident between Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve in 1997!
Arghhg i am off here. lol

Well, not that hard to win a title with four cars on the grid (or even more). I will never understand this, and why is nobody talking about that?
It's clear that the TR team is not racing the Red Bulls. Just imagine Sauber would do the same with the Ferraris. Incredible!

And the childish behavior of Helmut Marco. Everybody is against us blalblalballba. Can't hear that anymore.

I am not a Ferrari fan but the Bulls are still not grown up enough for the F1 fights.

The incident between Senna and Vettel, oh my gosh. They have seen Sennas fault there. **§%%&§

Take a look at this incident and the incident between Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve in 1997!

About Sauber: Ferrari did, in fact, ask Sauber to move over for them like 10 years or so ago. I don't know which race that was, sorry. :/

About Senna: yes, it was clearly Vettels fault but I think some camera angles aren't available when the race is still going. That's the only explanation I have for not getting that replay right away for everyone to see that it wasn't Senna who's been at fault in that situation.

About Sauber: Ferrari did, in fact, ask Sauber to move over for them like 10 years or so ago. I don't know which race that was, sorry. :/

About Senna: yes, it was clearly Vettels fault but I think some camera angles aren't available when the race is still going. That's the only explanation I have for not getting that replay right away for everyone to see that it wasn't Senna who's been at fault in that situation.
Ten years ago there were no regulations about a cooperation between 2 teems.
Now the gear box is the only thing where it is allowed to work together.
Hello!! They are moaning about TEAM ORDERS!!! :confused:
Stop me now please :D

Ten years ago there were no regulations about a cooperation between 2 teems.
Now the gear box is the only thing where it is allowed to work together.
Hello!! They are moaning about TEAM ORDERS!!! :confused:
Stop me now please :D

Team orders were actually prohibited from 2003 on until 2011. Now, does someone remember which incident caused the FIA to change their mind? Exactly, the 2002 race in Spielberg when Ferrari told Barrichello to slow down and hand the win to Schumacher. :)

Not the same race but here's some footage from how Ferrari used to give team orders.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%