MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

basically they said (most important things ai remember)
"-game has been improved overall, but not too much (graphically)- A step up is NEEDED
-ragdoll effect is really bad
-we are not pros so we didn't race at highest difficulty but we believe pro motogp gamers will beat AI easily
-AI still is not aware of you during corners, so unless you are exactly in front of them they just follow their line and they make you crash
-career progress with player attributes is a good idea"

Bez_n_zvu_1.jpg

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR MY 1ST MOD FOR VR46 THE GAME.. Riders profile from game is really boring .. it really represents their engine and graphic :DD
I wanna use official riders photos but only for 2016 because in 90% i will play only 2016 season ( motogp, moto2 , moto3 )
But I think as HUGE CC35 fan they also present their stupidness that they dont use license so much :D

He should be less powerful because of this season but in some aspects he is OP in game.
(He is quite different in braking. Not good and not bad but he dont use brake in corner but also he brake harder than Marc for example but althought he should have about 82-85 in braking )

He is UP in aspect rain ability and also cornering .. Because I think it could be quite interresting If we reduce his braking ability but improve his cornering.

But these aspects are quite useless because Milestone forgot one thing ... Race is not Practice
I mean Cal is very good.. One of the best in qualify and practice session because he is maybe the best technical rider and he knows what to say to mechanics and Milestone forgot that RACE is very different from PRACTICE.. So it is a shame that there is no ability in Practice and Race..

I really love the idea with the real rider pics and bike, for motoGP could be easilly to find, wish to see the same things in moto2, moto3 , we all going to run 2016, so +1 to your idea

OFF-TOPIC - Did anyone see or know if in carrer we are going to have to contract sponsor and all those small things like GP15, Please tell YESSSSSSS :whistling:

I really love the idea with the real rider pics and bike, for motoGP could be easilly to find, wish to see the same things in moto2, moto3 , we all going to run 2016, so +1 to your idea

OFF-TOPIC - Did anyone see or know if in carrer we are going to have to contract sponsor and all those small things like GP15, Please tell YESSSSSSS :whistling:
I hope so .. I dont really want to put my czech rider to Rossi academy.. it is very unrealistic :D
But I think we hope with no good result. (FOR US ) :(
Yeah, I have these profile pictures taken by MotoGP lIve Experience 2016 because Im using to our Fb site about cars, bikes and MotoGP stuff where I post riders profile before each GP.
Also I wanna replace these yellow stripes and all of details to wine rd as MotoGP official color in Live Experience. I will put a logo of that .. I t will be the same VR46 game but personally I wanna play MotoGP 16 so I have that strating screen with MOTOGP 2016 and have a good gaming :D

I have the same opinion but I´m full of hopes but I should be less naive :D
Dude I've been into MotoGP games since MotoGP 3 for PS2.

The excitement for a new motogp game by milestone is non-existent now. I don't care too much about it even if it's about my fav rider.
I beg someone else buy the license

EDIT
IN THIS STUPID SERIES YOU CANNOT EVEN "BLOCK PASS" :')

MotoGP is all about block passing and if you do it in the game you get smashed.

If you quick pit exit you get smashed by AI crashing into you because you are on their line

I mean...WTF is this a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: rkh
After days spent uloading the same stupid pictures, freakin large pictures with my horrible Upload speed, they finally answered me:
J59BU44.png

Just joking, real answer is under spoiler
fmrkv7X.png

I just saw today, but the answer is you win? or mile win? I dont understand , if mile was sarcastic :mad:
the answer is...'WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS...THANK YOU'....that implies they are aware and will fix...but in reality, it is Milestone, so....nothing will happen...nothing at all...so, yes, they are being sarcastic :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.