MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

They don't even dare say thanks. There are people paid to do that, we are doing these for free. Not even a reply

Not to mention the Pit exit at Le Mans, it's a nightmare in the game, it's made to make you crash!! Do they even test it before release?!

400 days , 26 people working and how many brains ON ??? :rolleyes::laugh::p we ( I mst include too :x3: ) can made something we really like for free!!!!!!!!!!! Imaginate if they paid, those are not fans or they dont see those details and heard the community , OK I dont speak again for this and I would wait the release :)

i have an error every time so I can´t watch the video :/
it's a gameplay at low resolution of Rossi 2016 at Le Mans..Nothing fantastic, they changed the kerb colour..maybe added grandstands, but some things are still wrong (like the kerbs you spotted on main straight)

HOPELESS

Suzuki had the same sound as Honda in motogp15...my god

I don't get why we have had those razor blades for years. Just make the sound like in youtube. Afterall nobody knows the real sound, we get to know the sound through television

But it is all about the license.. If I had a license, I wanted to use it.
They have license for whole MotoGP roster don´t they ?!
So they can put just a little microphone on every bike, I know it can be not practical but they can use GoPro on their bikes as well.
They have license to tracks as well so why they are using 3 years old 3d models ??
If we talk about 3d models what the f**** is these shapes of bikes ??
They have 1 year to improve, they have a license, but they are stupid and they ´ve stated to develop another game.. It is just like RIDE, they have a lot of work to do on RIDE and then MotoGP came and said finish MotoGP game till June. So they HAVE TO finished it.
It can be a reason. They want to develop a game on their own (ride, Ducati game) and then Dorna came and said : Finish MotoGP game.

I think it is the only reason. If they are motoGP fans, how could they live with a feeling they release a game without WINGS, with bad AI, with bad 3D models etc...

o they can put just a little microphone on every bike, I know
No, factory teams won't let them record the sounds live. Also, big names don't want bikes to get destroyed in the game. (but the bike destruction is the last of Milestone problems)

What I really can't stand is that when I ride a Suzuki in game or Honda I hear:
beeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There is something that is not working at Milestone. Not sure if the boss is stupid, engineers are just not good enough or else. Fans with little money and experience would make a better game

That´s why we are here!!!!!!!! to make the game more realistic and more driviable and make it better and better , for tue real fans , and also free for everyone. As you know is all bout selling his product , like someone post bedore , they don´t have competition with another game, same things happen on F1 game, but take the easy example from FIFA vs PES , is a real fight wwhich one is better , and improve every year since .... the last year , clear example, Apart of that realy want to try VR16

BTW same problem with the video link :p

If they're going anywhere with the single player mode they really need to implement adaptive AI. What I mean, is that if the player exceeds the "realistic" threshold the AI is implemented to perform, the AI should try to replicate the player's legit lines and give close but fair racing each time. The way the AI was implemented until now is a big let down.

What I really can't stand is that when I ride a Suzuki in game or Honda I hear:
beeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeee

same here.. i think its because the sounds of the other bikes ger intertwined at start of race, i dont recall it happening in practice or time attack. To solve i just restart the the race.. really its a minor issue with a simple solution.. an issue however..

I would add ghosts...

13217107_10201585425995182_4883710403467110607_o.jpg

If you have not seen my thoughts in this image on Facebook page of VR game
I took real graphics of Dorna (MotoGP) because I think they (Milestone ) have a license to get these live timing things such as sectors timing or map with sector indicator
I think Milestone has quite good telemetry or speed indicator. But there would be the same as in ´15 for every bike (Ducati had Marelli ) and also i took a screen from project CARS and its Le Mans. I don ´t think it looks in image but in game it looks so amazing this track.
WMD should make MotoGP games .. not Milestone

13217107_10201585425995182_4883710403467110607_o.jpg

If you have not seen my thoughts in this image on Facebook page of VR game
I took real graphics of Dorna (MotoGP) because I think they (Milestone ) have a license to get these live timing things such as sectors timing or map with sector indicator
I think Milestone has quite good telemetry or speed indicator. But there would be the same as in ´15 for every bike (Ducati had Marelli ) and also i took a screen from project CARS and its Le Mans. I don ´t think it looks in image but in game it looks so amazing this track.
WMD should make MotoGP games .. not Milestone

looks awesome mate!
Though what corner is that? Turn 8? doesn't look perfect but still ;)

The map idea is great, but we will never get it

I was always wondering why Milestone thinks riders are too small and track has weird dimensions as well..

GRID.jpg

This GRID comparsion is just a good example.
And when you look how riders look in leaning into corners in game.. They are so small and it is really funny. Maybe I´m too critical but when I see this I aways get a eye illness because of this :D

Yes riders are too small, in reality, MotoGP bikes are very small.

Rossi should be "bigger" than the bike, if it makes sense. I remember MotoGp13 has "bigger" riders, but bikes were maybe too small and plain (they were very thin and flat) So the effect was horrible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.