MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

I might be wrong but I don't remember them..I've been watching GPs for decades
I only remember a ballon in Jerez

P.S. I just sent milestone these two comparisons, what do you think??
It may sound childish but kerbs really bother me...you cannot make a reality-like game.
In jerez kerbs are almost flat and you can lean on them, in the game they are too bumpy you keep jumping..same for Austin

ixysUk5.jpg

kk6dZWx.jpg

Yes ducati + ride = ;) ;) pics have been send to Milestone , I hope they are agree with your pics
The matter is not wether they agree or not( there is nothing to agree with, it's just like that! You can't say kerbs are like milestone in reality lol)
The mater is wether they are lazy or they will fix these errors that have been in the game for 4 years now

Honestly... Milestone are going waaaay off track. Ride was a nice experiment and actually fun to play, but I didn't think we'd see a continuation of it, let alone a Ducati-only version. Might explain though why Valentino Rossi - The Game looks the way it does... No focus on anything at all.

That last one isn't right, the crest of that rise is around where MM, VR & CC are in that picture, for you reference point on the kerbs to be accurate the game version should be roughly where the dark rubbered in area begins closest to the camera

there's a gradual climb between turn 12 and 13 and then it dips right back down as you hit the braking zone into 13

The photo was taken from an elevated high angle with a low fov, the photographer is basically looking down the angle of the track and that gives the illusion that its flat, the low fov also means you cant see the 100 or so metres left of braking zone into turn 13 ahead of them either

They should work on MotoGP 16 not just Italian things like Ducati or Rossi.. I have nothing against Italy and I know they are nationalist (Milestone ) but they have to know most people wanna play MotoGP not only Rossi or Ducati only..
Main problem is that Milestone has no competitors and without these ENEMIES they will not be able to create a good game.. It is something like NHL and NHL2K ... They had some competitors so after year and year they have improved because this competition.
Only thing we can do are these requests and wish Milestone will hear us.

Honestly they might manage to sucker me in if they have a properly modeled WSBK Panigale R in the game, oh and a SportClassic 1000S because those are awfully pretty bikes
Davies1199RWIP1.jpg

mostly so I can redo my fantasy liveries on the model and tell the Aruba team that their 2015 livirie was great and the 2016 one was not so great and that I combined them together to create something nice

On Facebook we have to be the most hated people :DD Just look at the latest trailer and my coomments :D Maybe all of our requests are there :D
Thanks for spamming my pictures, my account has been suspended for MotoGp streaming sharing...

@Zibi I get that point, but if you go to play the game and watch any Jerez race you spot the difference. It just feels off. There is a little climb but not too much.

Also, the last corner looks much different in real life

Honestly they might manage to sucker me in if they have a properly modeled WSBK Panigale R in the game, oh and a SportClassic 1000S because those are awfully pretty bikes
View attachment 134083
mostly so I can redo my fantasy liveries on the model and tell the Aruba team that their 2015 livirie was great and the 2016 one was not so great and that I combined them together to create something nice
Man which bike, game or livery is that, Its wonderfull , Is is that GP15? looks fantastic

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%