V0.8 speculation

looks really good... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1782441_846498365376483_1482317587_o.jpg

from AC Facebook

Please, Kunos' staff, pretty please, rubber on track! And flat spot! Please! :)

Also, I would like to know if the tires change are reflected visually. I mean, if I put semislick I would like to see SL graphically, by now, if I'm not wrong, there's no change. Tested on F40 S3 changing from Semislick to Slick. This would be good.

Another good thing would be a visual degradation of tires, with visual flat spots, like rF2 does (and pretty good I must say! )

Anyway, I will really like to smash my shifter, dogleg already selected, heel & toe all over Monza, Nurburgring and -maybe?!- Silverstone Historic!

P.S. I expect quite a lot Optimistic ratings :)

Let's not be getting too hotted up about decent members conveying a fairly reasonable opinion about multiplayer.

I totally get software development, i do the same job so i am a forgiving soul.
Despite the fact i would happily hack off a teste with a rusty spoon to get it on friday, i realise it will come along when Kunos is ready and confident to release it.

However, given the date mentioned has passed, we know the Kunos guys are testing it in-house, and the fact they seem like awesome guys - sim racers who understand how sim racers feel, i really think a tiny bit of communication and revised 'expectation management' wouldn't hurt right about now.
Would literally take 60 seconds to make a forum or FB post and save a lot of tension on these boards!

Admittedly the lighting and sky look amazeballs, but i have not played and thought, damn i wish the clouds were betterer. I have played and thought, damn i wish we were testing multiplayer! :D

True story :D

2 choices:

A) get bad MP now, with warping, bad collisions, bugs with going to the grid etc. Out of the, roughly 25.000 people who bought AC, 15.000 will crucify AC like AC is the devil herself.

B) get MP when Kunos believes it is good enough. 1.000 will moan about the MP not being there yet. But when it's there, it will be good enough to have some proper fun without dealbrakers.

What would you choose?

Seriously, do some of you think that Kunos has perfect MP on the shelf and is just waiting with the release to annoy all of it's customers...?

2 choices:

A) get bad MP now, with warping, bad collisions, bugs with going to the grid etc. Out of the, roughly 25.000 people who bought AC, 15.000 will crucify AC like AC is the devil herself.

B) get MP when Kunos believes it is good enough. 1.000 will moan about the MP not being there yet. But when it's there, it will be good enough to have some proper fun without dealbrakers.
What would you choose?
Good point - was thinking quite the same.
Also i guess they reached more consumers already.
Just compared to other Early Access games and their stats/numbers.
AC have around 50000 buyers and it could be more.

As a graphics professional I'm looking at a fully calibrated monitor. I find anything over 40% on my setup starts to look too saturated and then it looks like I'm playing a game vs driving a sim.

But ultimately this comes down to personal preference so by no means are my settings the best - just what I like on my system. The point was, by playing around with the saturation settings you can get the sim to look much more like live video and a lot less like Looney Tunes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%