V0.8 speculation

Luca Sodano, staff member quoted these numbers a week or three ago when AC was on sale.

He only said how many members the official "support" forum has....

Doesn't look that good to be honest. Bigger clouds are too transparent and look flat, and sky has that unrealistic purple-ish hue. There you go.

sure there is always room for improvement but it is a big step from what we had before...

The new lighting and clouds look sublime.
Would I rather MP over new lighting? Of course. But I'm not gonna complain about it.

I bought this title knowing full well that it is a work in progress and features will be added incrementally, and it's not always going to be huge content releases. Some releases will be smaller bug fixes and some will have a few cars and tracks. I'll still embrace all of these updates with open arms, because Kunos's quality of work is tremendous, thus the game is always getting better.

Anyone expecting night and day (no lighting pun intended) game changing updates from build to build, needs to change their expectations a little.

Just look how far this game has come from v0.1 to now.

Also, the people on the Facebook comments section should be shot.

I know mate, its always early alpha, beta on going etc, just produce a game where its finished for a while with odd patches and updates !! stop the pre orders. if you havent the money to complete the sim / game then dont ask the public with the hype to pay for an unfinished product.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

I do like to see this last stage of progress, and to be part of it. Better still, Kunos actually cares about the people who support them. Maybe they can't deliver everything, but they proove to take the users seriously.

I know mate, its always early alpha, beta on going etc, just produce a game where its finished for a while with odd patches and updates !! stop the pre orders. if you havent the money to complete the sim / game then dont ask the public with the hype to pay for an unfinished product.
Not to be rude, but then is easy, don't buy it, see how it goes in the meantime and, when full released, you can choose if it is in your likes or not :)
GSC2013 is really a good sim, great physics, already announced free DLC with great content and, unbelievable I know, MP!!!!!

Not to be rude, but then is easy, don't buy it, see how it goes in the meantime and, when full released, you can choose if it is in your likes or not :)
GSC2013 is really a good sim, great physics, already announced free DLC with great content and, unbelievable I know, MP!!!!!
I'm thinking of getting gsc but can't puli myself to pull the trigger. I know once ac gets multi-player I won't touch gsc again. Looks like an awesome sim.

I'm thinking of getting gsc but can't puli myself to pull the trigger. I know once ac gets multi-player I won't touch gsc again. Looks like an awesome sim.
It is really great, I had really some good races even with AI. Multi is not much popular, but here with the racing club you have up to 3 nights per week of racing with trusted friends. I really love Stock cars and the classic and retro Formulas, the classic is mental! I can't imagine how will be that crazy v12 when released!

P.S. sorry for the mega off topic!

Of course it could be that this leaked information about clouds and A.I is all a ruse by kunos to make us think that multiplayer isnt coming in this update ..... ( sits back and eats popcorn while waiting for the thread to explode lol) :roflmao:

Nice one! That's about as likely as Sir Richard Brandson knocking on my door and offering me the keys to his Veneno. Wait, the door bell just rang......

Nope, just the neighbour.:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years