V0.8 speculation

Ferrari 312T next friday ;)

312T001.jpg

There's no anniversaries involving that car, or drivers who used it?
Lol don't wanna get my hopes up again! Haha

I thought the same :D

but they also posted a screenshot with supercars racing in Monza (nothing new there) with the same caption so I'll rather wait a bit longer till it is really confirmed with "soon" or something :D:D:p

1890566_845486852144301_842847814_o.jpg

I remember where they had posted a picture when they were in pre-alpha where the position to the sun was dynamically set by the real time of the track in real life. I hope they have time to put that in before 1.0.

This guy posted ac vids before it was in early access, and today he posted this and in the description he says

"I got the chance to record some video footage by iPad showing Assetto Corsa on the new ACER B296HCL at 2560x1080: the video shows the new build that will be released on March 28th, with improved AI routines and collisions, improved lighting (more and sharpening contrast), new sky/clouds and some general optimization. "

This guy posted ac vids before it was in early access, and today he posted this and in the description he says

"I got the chance to record some video footage by iPad showing Assetto Corsa on the new ACER B296HCL at 2560x1080: the video shows the new build that will be released on March 28th, with improved AI routines and collisions, improved lighting (more and sharpening contrast), new sky/clouds and some general optimization. "
That's one of the developers accounts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back