URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

@Radu Oros
thanks for your help, but unfortunatly it does not work in that way. The only thing that helped was reducing the ffb to 50% in per car setting. Thrustmaster settings are 100/100/0/0/let game decide.

btw in rf2 I have the same issue with this cars!?!?

So there seems to be something car/mod related, that causes this behavior - has no one else such experience?

Rather brunt way to put it. Very well could be though that doesnt explain why it was happening to cars that i was messing with and ones that i wasnt. I'd love to show evidence but i cant replicate it.

Oh well, the discussion is over, i dont see any reason to continue using V6 regardless.

I could never keep heat in V6 tires, multiple tire temp apps showed them at or below 60º no matter how hard I drove them (even when using tire blankets) and it often felt like I was driving on ice.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%