URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

12240936_873019102827265_4085538075612273912_o.png

1661523_873019049493937_8622285540518388586_n.png

Still waiting

Hey everyone I just bought the PX bundle and the default set up is completely un drivable at Le Mans. Stadium section over the undulations I keep spinning out under braking. I’m guessing it needs suspension work. Does anyone have any PX at Le Mans setups they would like to share please? Just a base set up would be great so I can brake without constantly spinning out. Many thanks

Haven't got a setup but just try some basic setup changes against oversteer. On the brake and turn in a simple step always is to move the brake bias further to the front and increse the diff preload. In general there are several things you can do to get rid of some oversteer. For basic oversteer try less toe out at the rear, softer rear arb, softer rear springs, more rear wing. Or make the front less reactive, less toe in, less camber.

Thank you. It just all seems broken and twitchy. Even going round a corner in second gear like creeping round the back is desperate to always step out, I'm really not enjoying the mod at all. All the cars are the same. I even downloaded the free corvette that they do and its exactly the same. Ill suss it out one day I hope.

Thank you. It just all seems broken and twitchy. Even going round a corner in second gear like creeping round the back is desperate to always step out, I'm really not enjoying the mod at all. All the cars are the same. I even downloaded the free corvette that they do and its exactly the same. Ill suss it out one day I hope.
To be fair, the physics of the URD cars are veeery questionable. They never were considered great driving cars and a bit of a scam. Maybe it just isn't fixable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back