Updating old cars physics= ETA

Msportdan

@Simberia
this question must be on the back of everyones mind.

So whats the ETA of the old cars being updated to the new physics, because I'm sure its going to effect peoples purchasing decision lately, and mine.

Is it years in the making or months or even weeks?

Be good to know guys..

cheers

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing. Also when do the rest of the tracks expect to be updated? When should everything (RRE+DTM) get all the changes from the last update? Thanks

They need to apply the new Physics to all the free cars, And they need to apply the new road surface to the free tracks as well. How are you going to get new people into it if they are not showcasing the improvement to the people that would most likely start buying content.

Sector 3 would be smart to do that asap since there is so many peoples currently playing and trying the multiplayer they could impress all those peoples.

They need to apply the new Physics to all the free cars, And they need to apply the new road surface to the free tracks as well. How are you going to get new people into it if they are not showcasing the improvement to the people that would most likely start buying content.

Sector 3 would be smart to do that asap since there is so many peoples currently playing and trying the multiplayer they could impress all those peoples.

I can't believe all of the negative reviews on steam, they really need to address that, totally agree.

I think I've heard something about a december patch and that we'll be getting a chunk of cars and/or tracks updated then, but don't go quoting me on it because I'm not 100% sure.
As far as the negative reviews on Steam goes, we all could start by writing our own positive reviews, upvoting reviews we find fair and downvoting reviews we find don't fit anymore.

You would think so , right? But this is SimBin/Sector3/RaceRoom we are talking about.
If there was a trophy for doing things arse about face and not telling you about it they would be World Champions.

I think I've heard something about a december patch and that we'll be getting a chunk of cars and/or tracks updated then, but don't go quoting me on it because I'm not 100% sure.
As far as the negative reviews on Steam goes, we all could start by writing our own positive reviews, upvoting reviews we find fair and downvoting reviews we find don't fit anymore.

December is not good enough.
Fingers must be pulled out.... Yesterday! :laugh:

Theres a big update coming possibly on October 7th?

Just WTCC update so we've been told. There will of course be other minor tweaks, but as usual Sector3 don't like to let their paying customers know what they are doing. Maybe they think it adds an air of mystery.
Or they forget.
Or the dog ate the publicist.

You would think so , right? But this is SimBin/Sector3/RaceRoom we are talking about.
If there was a trophy for doing things arse about face and not telling you about it they would be World Champions.
"Just WTCC update so we've been told. There will of course be other minor tweaks, but as usual Sector3 don't like to let their paying customers know what they are doing. Maybe they think it adds an air of mystery.
Or they forget.
Or the dog ate the publicist."
Not sure where your getting off here, but they just had 2 Twitch/tweet community event and the updates and communications have been coming in from them pretty steadily lately.
Yes it was pretty bad in early 2014 but since July we have to commend them for their effort. I am more than satisfied.

Not sure where your getting off here,

OK. My masturbation habits are none of your business. And if i was getting off my spelling would have been alot worse.

but they just had 2 Twitch/tweet community event and the updates and communications have been coming in from them pretty steadily lately.
Yes it was pretty bad in early 2014 but since July we have to commend them for their effort. I am more than satisfied.

OK we are 2 weeks away from the release of the WTCC 'pack'. If it is so well publicised do me this; Find us a definitive list of all the cars/tracks/features plus it's cost in vRP and come back here and post/link us to it.

Oh that's right - you can't.

It was the EXACT same with the ADAC pack - we didn't know what was in it (missing tracks lolz) and how much it would cost (£40 without discount of already owning the tracks) until it appeared on the ****ing store. Disgraceful way to release a product.

So yeah...... Excellent communication of late.

Trouble is people get excited by them showing videos of the new content and forget to ask, or get ignored when you do, about price point/content.

Their advertising and lack of definitive facts is shocking.

again kids can't wait for nothing these day.
They want to review something and call it a failure before its even released.

How about just wait until its release and find out like everyone else instead of crying in some forums. Go play a game or with yourself instead.

ok ok .. after posting this i kind figure it wasn't very nice. But let me put it in some other term.
Patience young grasshopper or something. Right now the game as enough content to keep me busy for months. So that why i don't see why we can't be patient a bit and wait for them to release the pack when its ready.

again kids can't wait for nothing these day.
They want to review something and call it a failure before its even released.

How about just wait until its release and find out like everyone else instead of crying in some forums. Go play a game or with yourself instead.

How about you read a post properly and stop insulting people.

Where am i reviewing? Where am i saying i cannot wait?
I see you ignore my points about how much this will cost or what is in it?
Would you buy a car and when they say to you "oh we will deliver it to you on 7th October but we won't tell you what it is or how much it costs until it lands on your driveway"? Would you even buy a soft drink? "Here take this! I'm not telling you what's in it or how much it costs until you drink it".

Excellent business sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back