Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really great work. Thanks a lot. Are you planning to insert a leaderboard?
Hi LeBaer and thanks for the kind words :)
I don't plan on adding a standing leaderboard to the dash.
It would require to handle a lot of more data for a somewhat limited use.
Plus it would have to be scrollable somehow du to the dash format, which sounds really tricky to me.
I feel like it would make more sense as an overlay.

Hi LeBaer and thanks for the kind words :)
I don't plan on adding a standing leaderboard to the dash.
It would require to handle a lot of more data for a somewhat limited use.
Plus it would have to be scrollable somehow du to the dash format, which sounds really tricky to me.
I feel like it would make more sense as an overlay.
Thanks for your answer. Maybe an Extra Dash with 3 Pages Page 1 for Place 1-20, Page 2 for 21-40,...
Its really not so important but a good addition. Thanks a lot of your work with the Simhub, it's awesome!

Hey Romainrob

Thanks for this great Dashboard....its the only dashboard i use for all my cars, but i have a verry small suggestion.....is there any way you can add the Boost Level to the splash screens? I would really appreciate that.

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Hey Romainrob

Thanks for this great Dashboard....its the only dashboard i use for all my cars, but i have a verry small suggestion.....is there any way you can add the Boost Level to the splash screens? I would really appreciate that.

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Hi Donnerbuddy
Thanks for the kind words and the suggestion.
What to you mean by boost level?
The adjustments in hybrid deployment should trigger the splash screen.
If you're talking about turbo pressure, sadly I couldn't find any iRacing data for it :(. I'm not aware of any car in which you can adjust it in iRacing anyway.

Hi Romainrob...well thats probably not what i meant. See the attached file for more details...you can even select a button for the control for the boost level, while driving i.e. the BMW M8 (GTE).

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Attachments

• SimHubWPF_lldbdevg83.png
    SimHubWPF_lldbdevg83.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 114
Hi Romainrob...well thats probably not what i meant. See the attached file for more details...you can even select a button for the control for the boost level, while driving i.e. the BMW M8 (GTE).

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Interesting.
I was not aware of that setting. I don't have the M8...
I'll have a look at it next time I have a chance to test the car.
I'll double check for the other GTE cars in case they have it too.

Edit: Found it! :) It's on the Ford GT too. I'll add it and the extra TC settings while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Well, as i understood this Boost Level, it just has the function to reduce wheelspin while in pits, but i‘m not certain.
Anyways, thank you for adding it

Kind regards

Christian

Hi Canadamaster.
This sounds like your device doesn't display the dash properly.
As a test, you can try to open the dash windowed on your pc to see if the values update correctly then.
Are you running the dash on an iOS devices or an old Android?

Ok you are correct I tested on a monitor and it is showing the proper gallons and the iPad is not any idea how to fix that or maybe just a bug ? Everything else on the screen is identical

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
bueno, muy buen panel, pero tengo el problema de que las luces LED funcionan mal para mí, es decir, las luces blancas cuando estoy en el pozo no se encienden y cuando voy en marcha al final de cada marcha, se encienden las luces blancas
¿que puedo hacer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play