Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.53 - Small fix + Logitech battery… again

- Fixed the position of the first car ahead on the relative leaderboard being wrong in some situations.

- Improved and re added the custom Logitech battery indicator.

To update from 1.52:
1. Double click the .simhubdash file(s).
2. Copy the content of the “Copy my content to SimHub install folder” folder to your SimHub install folder and overwrite existing files.
3. Restart SimHub.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@romainrob - First of all, thank you for this awesome dashboard!

I have a suggestion to make and this is for the "your name here" section on the dash.
Every time the dash gets updated, it goes back to the default settings and I have to re-edit the dash to add my name on the field.
This is not a big deal as it is an easy fix, however, I found that you can put a variable there which can then auto populate the driver's name. The variable is: [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PlayerName]

Thanks again for this awesome dash!

Last edited:
Hey, awesome dash! I've been trying to use it on an android phone and I can only go through pages 1 and 2. Tried to configure controls for that phone but not sure how it works. I'm very new to Simhub!

Hey, awesome dash! I've been trying to use it on an android phone and I can only go through pages 1 and 2. Tried to configure controls for that phone but not sure how it works. I'm very new to Simhub!

The way I configured it in simhub was left/right for the 2 screens there are. The first page has other pages, which i configured to buttons up/down. Set some buttons on your rig for up/down for the pages for the first dashboard, and set the other left/right buttons to go through the 2 main dashboard screens.
There should be 3 pages for the first dashboard I believe.

I see, so what I was missing is page 3 (and 2) of the 1st screen. When I swipe left/right on my phone I go from the initial screen to the pit one. I thought there was a 3rd one, but I need to find a way to change pages within the screen. Cheers!

I see, so what I was missing is page 3 (and 2) of the 1st screen. When I swipe left/right on my phone I go from the initial screen to the pit one. I thought there was a 3rd one, but I need to find a way to change pages within the screen. Cheers!

Correct, theres 2 main screens. The first one has 3 screens, you can set a button to go up/down for the screens on the main dash

Hi Alex. Michael is right. Ignoring the idle screen, the dash has 2 screens (main and pit) and the main screen has 3 pages (basic/fuel, advanced/hybrid and relative). You have to map buttons to control the pages on mobile devices.
Check out the documentation page 4 and page 15 for more details.
I personally only use 2 buttons to cycle between pages and screens : Show next dash screen + Trigger dash action A.

@romainrob - First of all, thank you for this awesome dashboard!

I have a suggestion to make and this is for the "your name here" section on the dash.
Every time the dash gets updated, it goes back to the default settings and I have to re-edit the dash to add my name on the field.
This is not a big deal as it is an easy fix, however, I found that you can put a variable there which can then auto populate the driver's name. The variable is: [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PlayerName]

Thanks again for this awesome dash!
Hi Grumman,
I'll look into this.
Thanks for the suggestion.

@romainrob, thank you for this great dashboard!

I noticed that Logitech battery indicator is not working properly here.

I have updated the "userName" in the JS script file to the correct one, and the settings.json file is in the correct location.
I can locate the `battery/g933/warning` line in that file and things looks right.

But in SimHub when I check the `DataCorePlugin.ExternalScript.Logitech_G_Hub_Dev1_Battery_Level` property, it's always NULL.

Is there anyway I can debug the JS script?

looking at the JS code, it looks fine.
the NCalc script seems simple enough as well.

@romainrob, thank you for this great dashboard!

I noticed that Logitech battery indicator is not working properly here.

I have updated the "userName" in the JS script file to the correct one, and the settings.json file is in the correct location.
I can locate the `battery/g933/warning` line in that file and things looks right.

But in SimHub when I check the `DataCorePlugin.ExternalScript.Logitech_G_Hub_Dev1_Battery_Level` property, it's always NULL.

Is there anyway I can debug the JS script?

looking at the JS code, it looks fine.
the NCalc script seems simple enough as well.

Hi Yhu!
Hmmm, the script doesn't read the whole file to save on performance. I added some margin, but the wanted line may still be pushed out of range for some reason.
You can try editing the the line 25 of the js script to adjust what portion of the file is read : var splicedtxt = fulltxt.slice(10000, -450000);
Or feel free to PM me your settings.json on discord if you want me have a look. Romainrob#8045

Found the issue: changed -450000 to -45000 and it's now working. I'll play with the number and find a better one.

Also, @romainrob maybe you can also update the PDF document? in the document you mentioned "you don't need to do anything if you're using G933", but actually you still need to go to JS script and update your username there.

Again, thanks for the super quick response and great dashboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back