Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Cockpit Movement 1.6.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, it's an instruction from an other cam mod here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/cockpit-view-in-pitstop-version-2.61427/
it's not available anymore but in it's readme is written:

Well, it's an instruction from an other cam mod here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/cockpit-view-in-pitstop-version-2.61427/
it's not available anymore but in it's readme is written:

So you could add it, so to follow

Well, in his thread someone stated it would lead to CTD during replay when a pitstop is shown. I never bothered as I don't watch replays anyway :D

Of course, as your mod has no chase_close I don't paste it in ;)

Edit: Tested it, didn't CTD during the replay when entering the box, doing the stop and exiting.
Well I don't know if these cameras work without the changed GarageCar_seq.xml and each track's replay_camera_config.xml :D

I keep default items in to avoid such problems.
your good to go now I wont be editing this anymore 20 hours figuring the movement out is enough time
also I left the text files in there to save anyone the hasstle of decoding

sorry to here you don't like it.
be interesting to know how many tracks are on even ground in the world.
Just think about it. The head cant jump because of the "hans". The body cant jump like this IN the car because of the safety belt. So... the pilot is jumping WITH the car, the giraffe's neck up and down is unreal. But 1.6.5 was good, i will return to it, will try the final (if you have), everyday to take a cam, to change the fov and position to be good to me and drop in my file is not big deal ;)

Just think about it. The head cant jump because of the "hans". The body cant jump like this IN the car because of the safety belt. So... the pilot is jumping WITH the car, the giraffe's neck is unreal. But 1.6.5 was good, return to it, will try the final (if you have), everyday to take a cam, to change the fov and position to be good to me and drop in my file is not big deal ;)

It isn't suppose to be a head camera I would agree with your point if it was but it isn't so it don't really apply.

This is still a little to jumpy,
I am am struggling to find the right balance.

Anyone willing to help edit and find a nice setting feel free to post your results.
<Parameter name="suspScale" type="scalar" value="8.250" />
<Parameter name="suspMixScale" type="scalar" value="0.155" />
<Parameter name="suspDeadZone" type="scalar" value="0.010" />

<Parameter name="target" type="vector3" x="0.0000" y="0.6600" (z="+2.0000" )/>
also effect it but that also effects your position

Yes its a tv cam the cockpit cams are within the cockpit area.
This chase cam follows the contour of the track surface that's why im using it but its a bugga to get right.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.