Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey,

I started with the 50% race length mod since patch 1.06. I do have the 25% race length, but it is a little bit off (1.5x tyre wear instead of 1.6x). Also, the minimum puncture chance is still at 75% and R&D is not cancelled tyre wear-wise. Also no AI fix. I wouldn't recommend it for 50% races.

Why do people play on patch 1.05 btw?
T
Hey,

I started with the 50% race length mod since patch 1.06. I do have the 25% race length, but it is a little bit off (1.5x tyre wear instead of 1.6x). Also, the minimum puncture chance is still at 75% and R&D is not cancelled tyre wear-wise. Also no AI fix. I wouldn't recommend it for 50% races.

Thanks for the answer, but I have already managed to change the tire wear values in my version.

Im playing on my first season of My Team mode and just some teams (Alfa Romeo and Williams chose 2 stops ínstead 1 stop). I played in Monaco.

Next GP Azerbaiyán

Im playing on my first season of My Team mode and just some teams (Alfa Romeo and Williams chose 2 stops ínstead 1 stop). I played in Monaco.

Next GP Azerbaiyán
This mod does not force 2 stoppers, it makes a 2 stopper on a lot of tracks a good option, to make it more true to real life. Two stoppers are way too rare in the game without this mod. However, some tracks are not meant to be 2 stoppers, Monaco being one of them :). In real life, teams will go for a 1 stopper on Baku as well, by the way. I am at Brazil now and it's not even possible to do a 1 stopper, you gotta do a 2 stopper.

This mod does not force 2 stoppers, it makes a 2 stopper on a lot of tracks a good option, to make it more true to real life. Two stoppers are way too rare in the game without this mod. However, some tracks are not meant to be 2 stoppers, Monaco being one of them :). In real life, teams will go for a 1 stopper on Baku as well, by the way. I am at Brazil now and it's not even possible to do a 1 stopper, you gotta do a 2 stopper.
hi mate what's different about the update

Hey,

theres is a pirated version on websites only have 1.05

hey i have a question, my fom_car.erp doesnt have a XML file, so i cant import fom_car!!!temp000.vtf.1.3.AI in there, i tried without but i think my teamate is now really fast so has that something to do with it? and can i fix it

Yes and since the AI has been partially fixed by Codemasters, I do not include an AI fix anymore. Here is the latest version, both 25% and 50%:

I am going to update it tomorrow.
Ah ok, do you still have a 1.05 version of this mod with the AI fix though? The latest codies patch has broken a lot of my mods etc and I'd like to keep the game on 1.05 until I finish my first career mode season. I think fdr some reason running the newer versions of this mod does something to the gear ratios that makes the player have a big deficit to the AI

Ah ok, do you still have a 1.05 version of this mod with the AI fix though? The latest codies patch has broken a lot of my mods etc and I'd like to keep the game on 1.05 until I finish my first career mode season. I think fdr some reason running the newer versions of this mod does something to the gear ratios that makes the player have a big deficit to the AI

I only optimized for 25% races until 1.06, without AI fix. Here is 1.05 though:

Edit:
Here is 1.06 for 25 and 50% with AI fix:

You can compare the values of the XML files and make the mod yourself :)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 132 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 54 35.1%