Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tythor Zeth

Premium
Tythor Zeth submitted a new resource:

Tyre wear mod: more strategies and 2 stoppers for 50% length races + optional AI fix combination - Tyre wear mod for more strategies to choose from and more AI variance

Dear fellow drivers,

25% race length here:

I adjusted the tyre degradation wear of all teams and MyTeams, because I see that the strategy soft -> medium is practically always the best choice for my races with the stock files during 25% races. This mod makes more teams, including you, make medium -> hard a very good choice...

Read more about this resource...

This looks like one of the best mods out there! Can't wait to test this once I get home and get it installed; Way to go man! This might actually drastically improve the gameplay while also fixing one of the biggest bugs in the game currently!

Great mod!

I just have a question. How can I use This mod for my mate Team in a My Team Season if I’m using my own Livery mod in Fom Car?

When I ho to patch This car, It doesn’t exist xml file in the game.

Thank you for your mod

Great mod!

I just have a question. How can I use This mod for my mate Team in a My Team Season if I’m using my own Livery mod in Fom Car?

When I ho to patch This car, It doesn’t exist xml file in the game.

Thank you for your mod
I can explain on Discord if you want? Then you know for the future too

hi @Tythor Zeth i was wondering if you could put in the description the values you changed like you did before because i have other mods i put in the game my self so i want to know what u changed so I don't have to do all the changes again just to play with this

No problem man, sorry for not doing it earlier, I was going to add it but I've been up nights testing this and making all these separate versions, so no brain cells left to add that haha. Now you forced me :p
thanks mate I'm ready to play all i had to change was the upgradewearfactor as well all the other things wear added in the pervious update except the ai thing but i did that anyways

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.