TT Isle of Man - The Game

You do realize Mad Sunday is everyday for the two weeks Chicken? I remember the days where everyone would be waiting for Mad Sunday to give the Mountain section a blast and how crowded it was. But these days every day is Mad Sunday at the TT.:):thumbsup: And if you did wan't to go to the TT you have to book a year in advance for the Ferry too.

I haven’t been for 5 years now but they would make the Mountain section one way in the evenings. My brother and I had this mini TT course we would do that would loop from Douglas back to near the Gooseneck and do that for hours. Do they make the whole course one way now? That’s awesome if they do.

Yeah I know about the ferry. Going to book soon for 2019 I think. But I have an uncle who lives in Douglas (and has multiple bikes) so I have the option of flying in sans bike. But would obviously prefer my own bike.

Do they make the whole course one way now? That’s awesome if they do.
No chicken, just the usual Ramsay Hairpin to the Creg is one way, every day during the TT fortnight when no racing or practice is on. But heavily policed, loads of cones these days. Not a patch on what it used to be. Still great fun to open your bike up with no speed limits and whiz past the cops at 170mph. There are quite a few hidden roads on the Island with no speed limits.
I'm going again next year (2019). We camp at Glen Lough and watch the bikes go past at breakneck speeds just a couple of foot away. The camping is great with a fantastic biker atmosphere, rock bands, beer and barbeque's. Love it. Always packed though with all nationalities. Last year we stayed in a house and yes it was more comfortable but I missed the atmosphere of the campsite:thumbsup:

Hi all:

Are the fantasy tracks in the game based on any real-life circuits? If so, can you match the fantasy circuit with the real-life one for me?

Thanks!

Sod this leaderboard time malarky! ;) the real sign of a good rider is not crashing so who's got the achievement? I got it this morning (posted in another thread).

Who's done the 4 or 6 lap races and no crash, Andy?
Two crashes is my best. I play helmet cam with no HUD or racing line, so I think that's pretty good, I only got the game on Friday. I've never been to the TT so I was learning the course completely from scratch. It's been maddeningly frustrating, but oh so rewarding.
By the way, the 2nd crash was in the tiny little lane before the home straight. I almost cried

Still trying to do a full lap without a crash , for the moment I did one lap with one crash on the Triumph Daytona 675 with all assist off except combined breaks and onboard cam .
16:57.422 is my laptime .
PS4 pro .

Just done a second attempt this evening to do a full lap without crashing but the gods are not with me for the moment again one crash but a improvement of my laptime 16:29.396 .
As always ....all assist off except combined breaking and onboard cam .
TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge_20180426200500.jpg

I can do clean laps on the 600s more often than not now. Relatively rare that I come off the super sport bikes, and can hit laptimes in the 17’00 range consistently.

Still a bit all over the place on the big bikes but have done a few clean runs, just not very fast (17’30ish). I’m experimenting with different bikes to see if there’s one that suits me better. I’ve been using the McPint CBR1000 but I’ve found I prefer Dunlop’s BMW actually, even though it lacks top speed. It just somehow feels more planted on the track.

Been away for a while..

Well after not being on this game (work related tedium and not a case of playing something else in preference to TT..) for a while I gave it another blast this weekend.

All I have ever ridden in this game is the Suter as I enjoy the ring a ding ding of it..

My fastest time with a clean lap is 17 minutes 38 seconds. Improved from being previously stuck in the low 18 minute bracket. I've changed controllers and it's easier on my injured right hand which helped me drop my time a bit.. I have tbh I don't think I could get near that lap-time on a slower bike. Suter is just so fast in accelerating off the bends. I'm along for the ride..

So that's my best so far. I'm really not the fastest on this game but I am enjoying myself on it which is the main thing. Huge respect to those who are "clean" and very fast.. I wish I could do that. But I can't. But lots of fun trying..

CONTROLLER: xbox one elite
ASSISTS:Off (but ABS on setting 1)
BRAKES: Separate
VIEW: Fork camera
CLASS: Superbike
BIKE:Suter
CRASHES:0

Really enjoying the challenge of the IOM TT Mountain course still.

I heard from someone that Kylotonn are still working on the physics for a future patch.. I hope that's true although I have got used to it now as it is.

"Midge"

Decided to go to the TT on my 17 yr old CBR this year. Not long to go. And I'll be riding the track myself.
Love it.

JwofIXU.jpg

XgT213c.jpg

jEcFr4B.jpg

Or shall I go on My Gixxer GSXR1000 K8 ? Nope too uncomfortable and too damn fast.
NmysjQH.jpg

I went on my Fazer 800 last year. Here is a pic at Port St Mary on the Isle of Man. We had glorious weather last year.
7EnDV4Y.jpg

And this is one of the best spots on the Island. The Calf Of Man. Beautiful. I did this in panorama from the Cafe.
MpGrFlz.jpg

I really, really like that Gixer!!

That's just so kind to the eyes. Love it.

I have my Dad's "vintage" open class 1000cc Exup sitting in a garage back in the U.K. But that Gixer..

Midge :thumbsup:

Going to try some flying laps now..so far have only played this game on the basis of standing start single lap races. So will give time trial a go to see if I can get any closer to a sub 17 minute lap.

I tried a lap using a 600 and was all over the place and not very fast at all. I'm so tuned in to the behaviour of the Suter it's not straightforward for me to swap bikes and still get onto my pace. Losing time on the Suter exiting low gear corners because of having to carefully short-shift to keep the front down. Tempted to wack the anti-wheelie on high but sticking with it for the challenge.. Exiting Ramsey Hairpin I am finding particularly difficult on the Suter. AI just drives away from me on that initial section up to the Gooseneck. A little frustrating. Wish I was more skilled..

Problem for me is that I am a one lap "wonder" atm because of my hand problems.

Circuit gets "shorter" the more I race on it. Just an amazing track.

"Midge" :inlove:

Going to try some flying laps now..so far have only played this game on the basis of standing start single lap races. So will give time trial a go to see if I can get any closer to a sub 17 minute lap.

I tried a lap using a 600 and was all over the place and not very fast at all. I'm so tuned in to the behaviour of the Suter it's not straightforward for me to swap bikes and still get onto my pace. Losing time on the Suter exiting low gear corners because of having to carefully short-shift to keep the front down. Tempted to wack the anti-wheelie on high but sticking with it for the challenge.. Exiting Ramsey Hairpin I am finding particularly difficult on the Suter. AI just drives away from me on that initial section up to the Gooseneck. A little frustrating. Wish I was more skilled..

Problem for me is that I am a one lap "wonder" atm because of my hand problems.

Circuit gets "shorter" the more I race on it. Just an amazing track.

"Midge" :inlove:
If you can move the body forward with your controller --you don't have to worry about keeping the front wheel down on the Suter -you don't even have to use Anti wheelie---it will stay down..

Hey all,

I bought the game a few hours ago and all is fine in the menus etc but when on-track some parts are really dark, to the point where I can't see the edge of the track or the apexes. This tends to happen in most games as my monitor's master brightness is not very high but usually I can change a game's brightness or gamma settings to offset this but can't find where to change it in this game. Anyone know if there is a way I can change it?

Sorry my friend I don't have the game but couple of suggestions for you.

1. Depending on what O/S you have there are separate brightness controls within the control panel. Windows 10 has them for example. http://www.intowindows.com/4-ways-to-adjust-screen-brightness-in-windows-10/
2. Does your monitor have Gamma adjustment? That would also raise the brightness/contrast settings.
4. Do you have an NVidia card? NVidia Control Panel has it's own brightness adjustments https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydayl...reasing_brightness_with_nvidia_control_panel/

Just ideas, sorry if they are not useful! :)

Sorry my friend I don't have the game but couple of suggestions for you.

1. Depending on what O/S you have there are separate brightness controls within the control panel. Windows 10 has them for example. http://www.intowindows.com/4-ways-to-adjust-screen-brightness-in-windows-10/
2. Does your monitor have Gamma adjustment? That would also raise the brightness/contrast settings.
4. Do you have an NVidia card? NVidia Control Panel has it's own brightness adjustments https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydayl...reasing_brightness_with_nvidia_control_panel/

Just ideas, sorry if they are not useful! :)

I have an NVidia card, I'll have a play with the settings, thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back