AC Try out multiclass vintage cars #3 Deutschlandring, Tuesday 16th November 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Han, just to let you know there is a new pack of cars from Bazza that are amazing. The TLC 60,s pack also available on the same site. They drive excellent, are all boped and are being used on the THR servers. Check it out if you like lightweight E Types, Shelby Mustangs, Lotus Elans etc. 15 cars i think. All look and sound great.
Nice! Thanks. I will have a look.

You have mentioned that before so i do understand. In the mods defence, i see all the Bazza mods being used regularly on other servers and quite a few run championship leagues using the cars with i assume no issues.

I wouldn't hold out too much hope. IIRC the models are ripped from other games. Quite apart from upsetting the modding community, using these could get us in trouble with the devs of the original games. Whether you feel that's right or wrong, it's not something that will be allowed on RD I'm afraid. Sorry to be a killjoy. Hope I'm wrong about the models.

I wouldn't hold out too much hope. IIRC the models are ripped from other games. Quite apart from upsetting the modding community, using these could get us in trouble with the devs of the original games. Whether you feel that's right or wrong, it's not something that will be allowed on RD I'm afraid. Sorry to be a killjoy. Hope I'm wrong about the models.
I got a reply from Bram. They're not allowed indeed. He says that they are not legal according to Bazza himself.
He doesn't understand why Bazza not just used a gt legends steam check.

Now I don't know what that is but it's clear that I will not be able to organize events with Bazza's cars.

Last edited:
Such a shame. I love those cars. Many of them are not available as legal mods or default content in AC or rF2. There was a guy planning to mod the Lotus Cortina for AC, but I haven't seen anything for quite a while. :(

Guys,

Tonight I was at the practice server and I saw the laptimes of Denis Betty with the Griffith.
In the hands of a skilled vintage car driver the GTO and the TVR are apparently much faster than the Mini and the Skoda.

So I decided to make it a multiclass event. Therefore I created a new event and added you all as participants with your choice of car. And I deleted the previous event.
I hope I got it all right but please check if you have the correct car and change the livery to your liking.

See you on track!

Drove the Lotus Cortina tonight, a very good drive, the problem was the sound, that was completely wrong. Some how spoilt the illusion.
No surprise for me, I knew the Griffin TVR was miles quicker than the weeee Mini Cooper S, and hence the Skoda too.
Know now’t about the GTO, so are we having mini verses Skoda. And TVR verses the GTO?

Drove the Lotus Cortina tonight, a very good drive, the problem was the sound, that was completely wrong. Some how spoilt the illusion.
No surprise for me, I knew the Griffin TVR was miles quicker than the weeee Mini Cooper S, and hence the Skoda too.
Know now’t about the GTO, so are we having mini verses Skoda. And TVR verses the GTO?
It is a sound only us oldies will understand. I know what the Lotus is missing for you. The throaty sound of twin 40 Webbers. Yeah i know, got it in one, right?

Guys,

Tonight I was at the practice server and I saw the laptimes of Denis Betty with the Griffith.
In the hands of a skilled vintage car driver the GTO and the TVR are apparently much faster than the Mini and the Skoda.

An italian supercar faster than a britsh subcompact or a checz antiquity??:O_o:

Nah, that can´t be right.:D

Thanks for the service of converting this to multiclass

Carsten

This TVR is a real handful. Have spent hours trying to tame it and it aint havin it. Short wheelbase doesn't help so it is either tail happy or bad understeer. My task for this event will be not to be last on road at the end. :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back