AC Try out multiclass vintage cars #3 Deutschlandring, Tuesday 16th November 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
20200626074304ferra1.jpg
vehicle_ad_standard_image_8412c4a24bab596decb5ccb908b64743.jpg

71e22bc0fc8c2f6131cbeb3295f085f4.jpg
378204.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Once again I'm asking for your help in this try out event for a new Vintage Car championship.
To see if the 4 cars involved are a good match for each other in a multiclass championship, we are going to race them on the Deutschlandring. This track has more corners (even a hairpin section) than Bremgarten so we can see if the Mini is a better match here where top speed is less important.

It would be great to have a full grid tonight with for every type at least 4 drivers. But the more the better. 7 Cars of every type would be fantastic!

So sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/KVMrXcxaH-DG8JVUdwum1#cars

TIP: With my limited driving skills I couldn't handle the Mini. Changing the Dif Power to 20, Dif coast to 45 and dif preload to 35 helped a lot.

bea29530-08e8-47f2-af28-b7c341d4e9c0

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, search for 'racedepart' to find it)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Power car class: Ferrari 250 GTO/TVR Griffith 20
    • Rallye car class: MiniCooper S Historic Racing/Skoda 130RS
  • Track: Deutschlandring, Germany
  • Pit stop: not mandatory
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Ohhh this is going to be an interesting 1, the 2 main cars i think will be the Ferrari, and the little brutal Griffith..@Denis Betty,remember these 2 cars, we had that great battle back in the days at HistorX, withy Rupe,Steve and Stig..:laugh::laugh:,forgot the track but it was sweet..
I'm giving the TVR a go this time, I feel the need for speed on the straight!:laugh: now off to try and tame the beast!! :D

Hey that's weird I'm not getting alerts for being tagged? IIRC you need to separate tags with a comma, maybe that's why?

Anyway WOO HOO! the TVR is on s.gp.... flippin YES! I'm IN! with the........ TVR. :D

Remember the TVR from GTL Allan? Them were the days. :inlove:

We raced the Griffith and GTO at Monza '66 in AC a while back. The TVR may just have had the edge :whistling: (I beat Enzo in the Ferrari. Can't see that happening again any time soon). :roflmao:

Gonna be a challenge to keep these two on track I reckon. Challenge accepted. Is there a praccy server up?

Hey that's weird I'm not getting alerts for being tagged? IIRC you need to separate tags with a comma, maybe that's why?

Anyway WOO HOO! the TVR is on s.gp.... flippin YES! I'm IN! with the........ TVR. :D

Remember the TVR from GTL Allan? Them were the days. :inlove:

We raced the Griffith and GTO at Monza '66 in AC a while back. The TVR may just have had the edge :whistling: (I beat Enzo in the Ferrari. Can't see that happening again any time soon). :roflmao:

Gonna be a challenge to keep these two on track I reckon. Challenge accepted. Is there a praccy server up?
Yes. Practice server is running.

Hi Han, just to let you know there is a new pack of cars from Bazza that are amazing. The TLC 60,s pack also available on the same site. They drive excellent, are all boped and are being used on the THR servers. Check it out if you like lightweight E Types, Shelby Mustangs, Lotus Elans etc. 15 cars i think. All look and sound great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back