Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, i kinda liked the qualy times as they were, but then im not that good. I just dont imagine myself going a second faster anytime soon

Yeah I hear you. It's a tough balance since everyone drives differently, etc. My main goal is to make it so that if you're on Legend, you're going to be on the limit and really working for those few extra tenth's of a second - like in real life.

So...I'm sure some tweaking here and there will be necessary as more feedback comes in. Hopefully everyone reads the overview page and follows my instructions on how to post in this discussion so we can keep it clean and tidy lol.

Out of sight bug - Are you experiencing this? I think there may still be room for improvement here...

Overall competitiveness for your difficulty level - Are you too fast for your current difficulty level, but the next level up is too fast for you? Remember to name the track(s) where you find this to be notably more evident.

Sorry to say this but im having problems downloading this mod. after a few minutes the download just stops

That'd be a problem with your internet connection I'd say. I just downloaded it fine on my work PC and home PC (using 2 different ISP's)...no issues at all. The zip file is hosted at RaceDepartment and I don't believe they're having any issues.
Give your computer a reboot and see where that gets you...

Again?
Never ending story mod...
I think when Real F1 2014 season is finished, you able to play your career in CM F1 2013 game, with this!

Again?
Never ending story mod...
I think when Real F1 2014 season is finished, you able to play your career in CM F1 2013 game, with this!

I think I'm reading this right....
I know I said I wasn't going to do a 2013 version but once I tried F1 2013 I saw it had some notable improvements over 2012...and I love the 2013 Ferrari so I wanted to drive that :p

As for 2014...I'm putting my foot down on that. I will not be making a 2013 - 2014 mod. The 2014 Season is just too different from 2013 to even be able to do it any justice. New cars, new KERS, turbo, new tracks, new sounds, new drivers....trying to get all that into a mod just wouldn't do it justice. I'm sure someone will make a 2013 - 2014 mod, but I will be waiting until the official F1 2014 game comes out before I get back into the modding world.

That being said...yes it's a never ending story lol. I'm sure this mod will keep me busy enough until F1 2014 comes out :thumbsup:

I think I'm reading this right....
I know I said I wasn't going to do a 2013 version but once I tried F1 2013 I saw it had some notable improvements over 2012...and I love the 2013 Ferrari so I wanted to drive that :p

As for 2014...I'm putting my foot down on that. I will not be making a 2013 - 2014 mod. The 2014 Season is just too different from 2013 to even be able to do it any justice. New cars, new KERS, turbo, new tracks, new sounds, new drivers....trying to get all that into a mod just wouldn't do it justice. I'm sure someone will make a 2013 - 2014 mod, but I will be waiting until the official F1 2014 game comes out before I get back into the modding world.

That being said...yes it's a never ending story lol. I'm sure this mod will keep me busy enough until F1 2014 comes out :thumbsup:
This may perhaps seem a little irrelevant, but have you noticed that only some races are tyre scaled for 25% in career, i mean in Australia i had to a 3 stop race (if my memory serves me correctly) where as in other races on 25% its the usual 1 stop?

This may perhaps seem a little irrelevant, but have you noticed that only some races are tyre scaled for 25% in career, i mean in Australia i had to a 3 stop race (if my memory serves me correctly) where as in other races on 25% its the usual 1 stop?

Hmmm haven't tried. I've been doing 50% career races. Did they do tyre scaling for 25% races? That seems a little unnecessary to me....3 stops over the course of what...15 laps for most 25% races? lol...
I thought 25% races were just normal 1 stops....if they did any kind of scaling for 25% races some may be 2 stops, but I doubt it.

i did several races in australia on 25% distance and never had to do more than 1 stop!!!
and yes the tires are scaled for 25/50/100 % races accorddingly, at least thats what cm says :o)

Hmmm haven't tried. I've been doing 50% career races. Did they do tyre scaling for 25% races? That seems a little unnecessary to me....3 stops over the course of what...15 laps for most 25% races? lol...
I thought 25% races were just normal 1 stops....if they did any kind of scaling for 25% races some may be 2 stops, but I doubt it.
it seems to vary, all the classic tracks have 2-3 stops for 25%, the only 2013 track that seems to is Melbourne, and it was actually funner than i though it would be, but still strange

Great mod snthennumbers, but I notice on many of the tracks, where there is a long straight, the a1 don't do any blocking, they just stick to the racing line. I notice this in the original game, and this behaviour is still there, after applying the mod.

Great mod snthennumbers, but I notice on many of the tracks, where there is a long straight, the a1 don't do any blocking, they just stick to the racing line. I notice this in the original game, and this behaviour is still there, after applying the mod.

Right....I never said I corrected that behavior lol. It was CM's doing in response to the lack of aggression and overtaking in F1 2012. I've played with all the parameters I know in the AI files and tried to get some more life out of the AI in terms of blocking but had no success. A lot of the AI programming is coded in the EXE unfortunately, so the things I can improve upon are somewhat limited.

thx for mod, did u change AI quali and race times? I use expert with a modded ai difficulty file, i just want the increased ai aggressiveness and retirements

thx for mod, did u change AI quali and race times? I use expert with a modded ai difficulty file, i just want the increased ai aggressiveness and retirements
You can use the mod alongside your modded ai_difficulties.xml file.
Please read the overview page for details on what's been changed.

Glad you're enjoying it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back