Track Designing Competition

We've done Long Beach enough times now. I've designed a track nowhere near it, somewhere else in LA.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7257719
GTA5 vibes :D

Let's try to at least use the search bar to check if the challenge we care setting has been set before. It's getting boring redesigning the same tracks over and over again.

I'm going to bring back a topic that I once introduced here over two years ago and thought the new players might enjoy it. All the micro-nations of Europe are getting jealous of little ol’ Monaco getting all the attention. So, they’ve gotten together and, with the blessing of Liberty Media, have decided to create a new European Grand Prix.

Your task is to create a new street circuit, similar to Monaco, within the micro-nation of Andorra. Some rules:
1) The entire circuit must remain within the principality and not enter France or Spain in any way.
2) Most of the roads are quite narrow, so ignore this. Monaco doesn’t seem to have a problem with it anyways. As long as you have around 8-12 meters width, you’ll be fine.
3) Don’t worry about finding a pit lane / paddock. We’ll find a street market or a sidewalk bazaar to knock down for the weekend.

just hashed together in a hurry but should look and sound good to spectators. But cant seem to get it to link properly. ah, well, ill keep it for me! :roflmao:

EDIT: added it as a jpg, its the best I can do lol.
andorra race.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 118 56.5%