Track Designing Competition

I'm going to bring back a topic that I once introduced here over two years ago and thought the new players might enjoy it. All the micro-nations of Europe are getting jealous of little ol’ Monaco getting all the attention. So, they’ve gotten together and, with the blessing of Liberty Media, have decided to create a new European Grand Prix.

Your task is to create a new street circuit, similar to Monaco, within the micro-nation of Andorra. Some rules:
1) The entire circuit must remain within the principality and not enter France or Spain in any way.
2) Most of the roads are quite narrow, so ignore this. Monaco doesn’t seem to have a problem with it anyways. As long as you have around 8-12 meters width, you’ll be fine.
3) Don’t worry about finding a pit lane / paddock. We’ll find a street market or a sidewalk bazaar to knock down for the weekend.

just hashed together in a hurry but should look and sound good to spectators. But cant seem to get it to link properly. ah, well, ill keep it for me! :roflmao:

EDIT: added it as a jpg, its the best I can do lol.
andorra race.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea