AC Track Day Tuesday @ Zandvoort - Tuesday 5th September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ac-jpg.194509

This week we continue our new series of track days for the US racing club. This will consist of lengthened practice sessions, with new cars every few weeks, and a new track every week. We will be focusing on learning racing techniques and strategies. As well as some good 'ole grudge racing. Instead of a traditional practice, qualify, race format, we will instead have a single 90 minute practice session. No qualifying and no official racing. Friends can compete for fastest time, but the emphasis is on socializing, sharing setups and techniques, and most importantly having fun.

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event, so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! New racers are encouraged to join! This is all about the community and meeting new people.

But I don't have a wheel. No problem. All you need is a copy of Assetto Corsa, any DLC Content mentioned below, a keyboard or console controller and you're set. You'll want to make sure to be on time for practice and be on TeamSpeak. Our seasoned members and staff are great about helping you out and answering questions. These events are designed to welcome you to the wonderful world of Sim Racing. As you grow, our community of drivers grows so it's a win win for all:)

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US Track Day Tuesday #12
Track: Zandvoort (4307m) (18)
Cars: BMW M235i Race car - Dream Pack #1 DLC
Mazda MX-5 ND 2015 - Japanese Pack DLC

Fixed Setup: No

Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = N/A
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

Schedule (US): Tuesday, September 05, 2017
Practice: 20:00 EDT (90 mins)
Qualifying: N/A
Race: N/A

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Tuesday - 00:00 GMT | Tuesday - 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Tuesday - 00:30 GMT | Tuesday - 10:30 AEDT
Race: Tuesday - 01:00 GMT | Tuesday - 11:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Brewer
  2. Bobby Pennington
  3. Ivan Vejarano
  4. Rodrigo Casaces
  5. Captain Condescending
  6. JoelK
  7. Leprekaun
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
UTP# 12 JB-BP

Last edited:
@Bobby Pennington @Brewer
Guys, are these the only 2 cars for this event or will there be some other cars to run? sorry to ask but I find both cars far from challenging & quite boring tbh, sorry if I'm being a pita:whistling:

These will be the only cars this week. They're both driver cars and I didn't want to bloat it too much when we only have 18 pit slots. And these cars are great for nose to tail running.

Thanks for hosting tonight's event Bobby and Jeremy :)

Normally I'd tag one or two drivers that I enjoyed battling with but really, that was everyone tonight so thanks to everyone for the adrenaline rush :)

I look forward to the next one
You're welcome. So glad you enjoyed the shenanigans:D Always a pleasure to have you with us:thumbsup:

I'll second @Leprekaun words. Thank all of you guys for a blast tonight. We let our hair down and just had fun. Nice break from betting each others brains out:D:D

Last time I almost won here in the GT-86. I wonder if my interior ministering will have an effect on my driveability again as Scotty decided to beam me up with like 5 minutes to go in that race...lol. I'm in!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back